Habs Tickets Question - Scrimmage

Cybermancer13

Hey everyone!

I ust got a pair of club tickets for the habs scrimmage tomorrow night. Everyone is saying that I will be getting free food for the scrimmage event but I dont believe that is accurate. Can someone shed some light on this. Do the desardins rules still apply for the Scrimmage or not?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone!

I ust got a pair of club tickets for the habs scrimmage tomorrow night. Everyone is saying that I will be getting free food for the scrimmage event but I dont believe that is accurate. Can someone shed some light on this. Do the desardins rules still apply for the Scrimmage or not?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to HW.

I can't see the regular rules applying since all of the tickets were free. Why would some get special treatment based on where their free seats happened to be? I think in some previous scrimmages like this everyone got a free hot dog and a pop but that was arena-wide. Maybe there will be something like that for this one but I can't see those in that section getting preferential treatment.

9/22 Edit: All fans will get a free hot dog, a bag of chips, and a pop.