Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

why does HABSPROSPECTS.com show 5a in 4 Czech league games dlbalr, including yesterday's game? Are they wrong or am I interpreting the stats wrong?

There are two lines of stats for Reway on there - Czech Extraliga games and Champions League games. His lines are:

Czech league: 4 GP, 0-4-4

Champions league: 5 GP, 2-4-6

Bourque with 1a, but is -3 near end of game (after being +4 last game)

Audette with 4pts in 3 gms now after 1g&1a today & 1st star of game.

McNivan 3 goals in 14 shots, so far.

Lehkonen 16:08 icetime, -1 0pts vs Nygren's team, who he had his 2nd goal (bugger has 4pts in 4 games).

Bourque has 1a early on in his game today, for 2nd pt in 3 Qleague games.

Vejdemo has 1a for 2pts in 4 SHL games so far

Speaking of Lehkonen, he has played at least 15 minutes in every SHL game so far this year. (TOI stats I don't believe are available for Champions League play.) One concern I always have with young players overseas is ice time (we all saw what happened with Collberg) so it's nice to see Lehkonen playing a big role.

He started off really well last year, but fell apart in december/january. He had mono though, so I don't blame him for falling apart, that shit saps your energy.

now that he's over it, he's scoring again. I think he's a really nice prospect and one of our most underrated.

Another multi-point game for Daniel Audette with a goal and two assists (the goal was a GWG scored with 31 seconds left). 4-8-12 in 5 games to start the year. (They added an assist to his game on the 28th, making it a 5 point outing.)

Audette continues to remain on hot start; 2a & 2nd star of game... in a 6-5 loss today; he is up to 14pts in 6games. Early early in season, but he is 5th in Q-scoring with 3 games in hand on other 4 above him (So #1 PPG for first couple weeks).

Reway 1a (14:27toi) so 8pts in 8 Czech games, continues to do well as a youngster in a mens league.

Nik Koberstein playing his 1st NCAA game today for the ALASKA NANOOKS. :hyper:

Stop the presses! Colin Sullivan scored a goal, his first in 42 career NCAA games. It only took him four years after being drafted to achieve this. Jake Evans had a pair of points in an exhibition game yesterday as well.

Addison had a two point night for Ottawa on Friday, his first goal and multi-point game of the season.

I need to start watching more SHL games. Ive lost alot of intrest since my team got demoted last season.

Only watched a couple of periods but he seems like a skilled player that really gets quite decent amount of icetime and PPtime on the best team in the SHL. Same team that Collberg failed to make. Ill post a link below to a site with highlights but I am not sure you can watch them outside of Sweden.

http://play.shl.se/video/12322623/

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker