Injury news

Commandant

I wonder why 'Wolverine' has never really caught on as a nickname for MaxPac? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

And thank heavens for his mutant healing factor. He's one of three guys the team absolutely cannot do without for any extended period of time.

As with Bournival, I truly believe that was a lot of the problems with Rene Bourque's career as well...

Que the backlash from the Bourque haters... :halm: give 'er! You could tell by the look in his eyes he wasn't right in the head for years now.

Soon the league will have to divulge all they know about concussions, the pressure is mounting, and another example with the death of Todd Ewen, RIP, of head trauma in the NHL, and how these players and their injuries have been handled by the league and teams, both during their careers and after.

The new Will Smith film is basically an assault on the NFL, and both leagues will be under pressure to change their ways they handle head injuries.

Let's try to keep this on topic, guys. It's an injury thread. Not one to speculate about the merits and successes of ones' potential sexual conquests. I've already had to remove one post after it was flagged by someone for being offensive.

He was to bring a little sandpaper-- so much for that for a while____ Does Tinordi stock go up?

Well now they put Kassian on IR and they are at the 23 man limit is my understanding. DLR probably takes Kassian's spot. When Kassian comes off IR then he will probably have a little stint on the rock. (st John's). Maybe DLR get's motivated, and makes it real tough for the big dummy to get back in the line up.

Let Kassien get healthy then cut him loose. I would prefer to see some youth get his spot.

That is up to DLR showing he can be valuable than the big dummy, with the broken foot.

de la Rose, Hudon, Carr, Andrighetto...I don't care which one. Holloway had nice 3point game yesterday, so maybe he deserves a crack at Kassien's slot?

de la Rose seems to be lined up to fill in for now.

Guest Stogey24

Let Kassien get healthy then cut him loose. I would prefer to see some youth get his spot.

The interview with Bergevin sounded alot like that may happen

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know... lets remember the interview with Bergevin was BEFORE kassian agreed to the substance abuse program. It could have been a form of public intervention.

Lets not forget the organization employs someone who was convicted of drunk driving causing death as their player development coach.

If Kassian gets through rehab and comes back healthy, it'd be pretty hypocritical not to give him a chance on the ice, when you have given Rob Ramage a second chance.

All Kassian needs is to grow up, and get sober, he deserves another chance in Montreal.

Good thing my life wasn't ruined everytime I was in a car accident while I was partying it up, that was same old same old back in the day.

I know, now is not back in the day, but it's not like he violently offended anyone...

Is there any word on Kassian?

I'd be surprised if we heard anything anytime soon. If he's entering rehab (and completing it), it'd be a minimum of 21 days, but I suspect it'll be longer than that.