Oct. 25, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Emelin leading icetime in 1st, seems bit odd?

I think that has happened a bit lately. The last few games, Gilbert and Emelin seem to be getting more 1st period time with Subban/Markov taking on more minutes as the game goes on.

There's some unspoken X factor that seems to be missing from these Habs - Rangers games. It's almost like we need an infamous incident to get the blood really pumping.

I don't want that. Can you think of one of these incidents that the Habs provoked, and weren't the victim?

Weise!

Edit: Eller!

I thought it was Weise at first too, they were both hacking away. By the way, I sent you a PM earlier...

It's a two defence pairing game already by the looks of it. Tinordi has played just 6:22 tonight. With a big road trip upcoming, I thought they may have tried to balance it out a bit (though the top-4 should be well rested given the time between games).

I thought it was Weise at first too, they were both hacking away. By the way, I sent you a PM earlier...

It's a two defence pairing game already by the looks of it. Tinordi has played just 6:22 tonight. With a big road trip upcoming, I thought they may have tried to balance it out a bit (though the top-4 should be well rested given the time between games).

I'm headed to the Calgary game. Not sure but I assume Tokarski gets the Oilers and Price the Flames on the back to back nights.

I'm headed to the Calgary game. Not sure but I assume Tokarski gets the Oilers and Price the Flames on the back to back nights.

I think Therrien said the plan was to play Tokarski in the second half of back-to-backs so I think he'll get the Calgary game. (Either way, he'll get one of them...)