Nov. 4, Hawks vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

The issue is that luck isn't stable. A team doesn't win 40 games a year because the opponent scored a goal on their own net, but sure it could happen once or twice. Solid team play and strong possesion however can be stable.

Can you really say you wouldn't prefer to win by outshooting the opponent 40-20 and score 5 goals than winning on lucky breaks after getting clearly outplayed?Like you Don, I will take a lucky win, sure. But it doesn't mean I want them to win that way because it doesn't bode well for the future.

After the way Montreal has played lately they need a decisive win. A lucky win changes nothing

I like the way they've been playing tonight but I'll bet they're gripping their sticks just a little too tightly....makes it tough to finish. Watching from a motel in Ottawa on RDS.

How the hell is that a dive..this is getting stupid.

Get used to it - the reputation is there now so expect more of those - justified or not - to come.

Not a bad first period overall. The PP is a momentum killer. The motivational speech for the PP should be this between periods: "If the Bulldogs can actually score a PPG, so can you." (For those who don't follow the Bulldogs closely, they scored just their 3rd PPG of the season this morning and are running a 7.3% PP.) Yes, there are worse PP's out there than the Habs...

Get used to it - the reputation is there now so expect more of those - justified or not - to come.

Not a bad first period overall. The PP is a momentum killer. The motivational speech for the PP should be this between periods: "If the Bulldogs can actually score a PPG, so can you." (For those who don't follow the Bulldogs closely, they scored just their 3rd PPG of the season this morning and are running a 7.3% PP.) Yes, there are worse PP's out there than the Habs...

We had a pretty terrific pp not too long ago...where'd it go? Though truth is I'm not too worried about it. I think we have the guys to get it done.

LOve Galchenyuk simply tossing his body into hits and really rocking some Hawks.

Now if Eller can start hitting again would be nice to see.

LOve Galchenyuk simply tossing his body into hits and really rocking some Hawks.

Now if Eller can start hitting again would be nice to see.

Chucky just oozes hockey...

better first period.

someone get a clip of that pp goal by chicago. teows glides in behind weaver and markov. parks in front of price for the screen, and tips snap shot from point. goal.

show that replay to pleks and dd.

Amazing save by Price, but also some luck. Chicago is taking over this game.

Pk is starting to make me think he needs to be benched to raise his game. Maybe MT was right to keep him on a short leash last year.