Hockey might be played tonight. Bruins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (SN360, RDS)

Last night, the Boston Bruins played the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Played is a funny word. They lost 6-1.

Rask was run out of his net after allowing four goals, something Michel Therrien would never do (he'll always wait for a goalie to let in six). Three of the Leafs goals, however, came in a little more than a three minute span. Boston got spanked after turning around their fortunes.

Now they come into Montreal and nobody can shut up about Lucic's words to Dale Weise.

Update: Gonchar will be playing tonight. Practicing on top PP wave with Markov.

We might actually score on the Bruins if we have a PP. Their penalty kill is 26th in the league.

I wonder if they'll consider going with 7 defencemen before long. (Maybe not tonight, but soon). If Bowman's only going to see 6-8 minutes moving forward, I suspect they'll be wondering if they'd be better off giving those minutes to Gonchar and keeping Beaulieu in the lineup (assuming he's playing well at the time).

Guest Stogey24

I wonder if they'll consider going with 7 defencemen before long. (Maybe not tonight, but soon). If Bowman's only going to see 6-8 minutes moving forward, I suspect they'll be wondering if they'd be better off giving those minutes to Gonchar and keeping Beaulieu in the lineup (assuming he's playing well at the time).

.Why wouldn't they draw Tangradi for fourth line? At least he can lay the body

I really like being able to roll 4 lines. Bowman changes this dynamic.maybe they could trade gonchar for say....moen .... roll the four lines and play tinordi/bealieu on d instead of gonchar...............nah, dumb idea. what was i thinking

regardless of line up and line up changes.................habs bruins always delivers!

enjoy the game everyone!

Good comment on Sportsnet re Lucic...."one of the last true villains in the NHL"...hahahahahah

Uggghhhhhh,.,.. what a lousy anthem fake...

Oh no... now she's going to screw the Canadian one...

I'ts that little fake emotional catch and the 'trills.... she didn't butcher it too bad....UGH!

Are you getting this game in Van ChiCuke?

I'm liking the attitude I sense in the team tonight.. whatever the hell that means...

every talking head out there stating the same thing....bruins playing second game of back to back, got pounded last night, playing their back up goalie, missing their captain............bruins should expect an onslaught right off the puck drop at the bell center. rested hab team, and as boone puts it..... disgustingly healthy will be ready to play.

"lets get ready to ruuuuuuummmmmmmmmble" !!