Washington Capitals at Montreal Canadiens | January 31st, 2015 | 1300 EST

lazy26

i've never seen a team miss so many chances on 2 on 1's and 3 on 1's! Total lack of offensive imagination and/or talent!

I don't mind the miss on the 2-on-1, they looked completely out of gas on that one. The 3-on-1 was ugly though, Eller couldn't have played that worse.

Montreal badly out shot again

Yep, although 11 of the Caps' shots came from their PP. Montreal has only 2 shots on the PP.

Paccioretty is tied with Ovi with 16 gwg over the last two seasons. Captain clutch. Holtby reminds me so much of Price. He always has. I like him a lot. Carey Price is good at hockey. Haha commentaters said exactly the same thing.

Ooh. Good Friday massacre on next! What a treat!

No, will still go with Tokarski wont they? Not sure what teams typically do, when goalie on a streak in back to back games?

(Price has earned an easy SuperBowl day hasn't he?)

No, will still go with Tokarski wont they? Not sure what teams typically do, when goalie on a streak in back to back games?

(Price has earned an easy SuperBowl day hasn't he?)

I'd start Tokarski tomorrow. It's Arizona, a weak team, coming in on a back-to-back with travel. They need to start playing Tokarski more to give Price some rest, this seems like a really good time to play him. I'd also get Dumont in. If Bournival's only going to see 5 minutes, let Dumont have a game in his place.

I haven't done one of these for a while so here's my 3 Stars: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3605