• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stogey24

Wings are winning, we are losing. Now it's Habs/Wings

Awful call

That's what it is? We lose, Wings win, we play them?

Based on that argument Carey deserves an easy game, no pressure, virtually a lock to win. Have you watched this team play this year? I swear any ahl team could take them to shoot out. This team has NO easy games. They seem to insist on playing down to the level of the team they are facing. They lose to bottom feeders all year long. And if the Leafs aren't bottom feeders who is ? Oh yeah Buffalo.

Agreed. Did not say easy game, in that the loafs are crap. I meant in is the way of what the game means if you lose it. Nothing. If you win it. Nothing.

I agree there are no easy games for this team. They struggle sometimes even in wins. Why else would the coach constantly break up lines? If he loved the way they played he would not be constantly breaking up lines...........he's looking for something. Price wins us most of our games, winning that way is never "easy".

The intensity in this game is lacking for a preseason contest let alone a regular season one. And that's a good thing. Let the scoreboard watching commence for the playoff matchups...

Ya man. Sure hope Pax is rollin'.

So if we get a point, we take on the Sens. That'll be a really tough match up and I'm sure most will have the Sens favoured based on their Cinderella run. It'll be a tough match up but I think we can definitely take it.

I would prefer a date with the Wings but home ice advantage in the second is more important. The Pens and Rangers will be a pretty good series.