Waite, Lacroix, Daigneault, and Jodoin get 3 year extensions

dlbalr

How many Bulldog games I have witnessed, has exactly what to do with Coaching staff being signed or anything mention before?

That is a clown question bro!

So what are the system differences between coaching staffs?

I know they both went 7 d-man at exact same time, both PPs suck, both are low scoring offenses, both are a top PK team with good goaltending. What else may be different not really sure? one is dump and chase the other isn't?, d pinch more on one of teams? 2 man forecheck with 1 high vs?

As I said before, I couldn't tell you what 'specific' system Habs (or any team) play and don't give it a lot of thought. I would think is ever changing isn't it?

So what are the system differences between coaching staffs?

I know they both went 7 d-man at exact same time, both PPs suck, both are low scoring offenses, both are a top PK team with good goaltending. What else may be different not really sure? one is dump and chase the other isn't?, d pinch more on one of teams? 2 man forecheck with 1 high vs?

As I said before, I couldn't tell you what 'specific' system Habs (or any team) play and don't give it a lot of thought. I would think is ever changing isn't it?

I don't know cause I haven't figured out Le Genius' plan. Of course when you are winning who gives a flying fork. It is only when you are losing that he Coach and his systems come under scrutiny.

Like HR says i cant compare systems because MT does not have one.

ie my point, what is SL suppose to be copying.

What i am saying in watching both teams is I dont see similarities in the way they play.

Maybe if the dogs had the best goalie in the league SL could copy MT's game plan . :Bulldogs:

I never tried to figure out coach.

Cursed when he was named coach, but then they frickin won and still are doing just that, so 2 :thumbs_up: and keep doing what your doing!

And Bergevin seems to think same for staff, which must be seen as good sign?

Cursed when he was named coach, but then they frickin won and still are doing just that, so 2 :thumbs_up: and keep doing what your doing!

Sure why not, won't be able to fix it till it is broken. So far holding together.

"they won" well they win more than lose, as do many teams.

when they win a cup............ i will say "they won"