Anders Lindback
Kristers Gudlevskis

Team Leaders
G Steven Stamkos (2)
A Hedman/Stamkos (4)
PTS Steven Stamkos (4)
+/- 7 tied with (E)
PIMS Cedric Paquette (14)
Injuries: Ben Bishop, Brian Lee, Mattias Ohlund, Ryan Malone (personal), Sami Salo
Scratches: Keith Aulie, Mike Kostka, Nikita Kucherov, Cody Kunyk, Richard Panik

Montreal Canadiens (3-0-0)

Projected Lineup

extralarge.png

Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Thomas Vanek
Brandon Prust - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Rene Bourque - Lars Eller - Brian Gionta
Michael Bournival - Daniel Briere - Dale Weise

Andrei Markov - Alexei Emelin
Josh Gorges - P.K. Subban
Francis Bouillon - Mike Weaver

Carey Price
Peter Budaj

Team Leaders
G Rene Bourque (3)
A P.K. Subban (4)
PTS Eller/Gallagher/Subban (4)
+/- Eller/Gorges (+4)
PIMS Brandon Prust (9)
Injuries: Alex Galchenyuk, Travis Moen
Scratches: Douglas Murray, George Parros, Jarred Tinordi, Ryan White

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC, NHLN-US Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Cleared for contact in practice. He said yesterday he's still a few practices away from being ready to return.

hopefully he has to the next series to recoup cause it should be over tonight.

Does anyone know when Chucky is coming back. I haven't seen anything about his recovery.

Though we are playing great, I cannot imagine Bourque keeping that pace for the rest of the playoffs.

He's only played 2 good hockey games all year, but I'm happy with the results so far,lol.

Edited by bigbigbear

Does anyone know when Chucky is coming back. I haven't seen anything about his recovery.

Nothing concrete but the fact that they definitively declared him out for all of Round 1 (up to April 29th) suggests he won't be ready for the start of Round 2 (May 1st). I don't even think he's skating at the moment so my guess is that his return will be later rather than sooner.

If we go deep, we will need Galchenyuk. We're not going to remain as ridiculously healthy as we are right now for the entire playoff, and being able to plug a high-talent guy like him into the roster will be just what the doctor ordered once a key guy goes down, or when players like Bourque cool off.

What's the sense of what the expect from TB? If I'm Cooper, I stress how close last game was and that our team had a game to build on despite the result. Sometimes, though, a team knows it's beaten, and an early goal or other demoralizing turn of events will suck the life from 'em. Are we going to face a ferocious last stand, or a fragile team searching for hope?

I'd like to see Vanek/Pacioretty score tonight. The latter in particular deserves to be rewarded, and it'd be nice to see him get untracked in time for Round Two.

Though we are playing great, I cannot imagine Bourque keeping that pace for the rest of the playoffs.

He's only played 2 good hockey games all year, but I'm happy with the results so far,lol.

Lets hope Bourque keeps his play up all playoffs then maybe, MAYBE! he might have some tradevalue and we can unload him during this summer.

I want to wish all on this forum, and fans everywhere, a great evening of Hockey.

I'll be PVR'ing the beginning of the game, joining after my daughter's ice skating.

GO! HABS GO!

Patches is goaless in 3 so far and Vanek only has one. Also Markov is pointless in the series. I expect theses 3 in particular to make an impact tonight.

I know Tampa thinks they could be up 2-1 at this point with the game one going into OT and the goal called back in game three but Carey was off in game one, and game 3 should have been 6-2. Montreal has been the better team all series and I think they'll close them out tonight.

First goal is going to be HUGE!

When I was coming to the thread, the thought that popped into my head was "Vanek" so I'm going to go ahead and predict that he has a great game tonight and will be a difference maker. I see that two other people mentioned him as well though.

:gohabsgo:

Finish them off tonight please.

By the way, Tampa is totally 0-3. None of that 0-2-1 stuff in the playoffs!

Hope P.K. keeps on playing as he has been.

Time for Pacioretty to stop fumbling pucks, missing net and hitting posts!

Smoother them with tight checking and outwork em 1 more time!

Wow. Simply Wow.

What a TEAM!!!!

I have no idea how things will go next round, .. we may get pummelled and crushed and shovelled off the ice.. but I am impressed like freekin' crazy by this amazing.. freekin' amazing gang of Habitants!!

Wow.