The Drive to Stay Alive...and improve to .500 at home - Lightning vs Habs, Game 5

dlbalr

We win this one, and we'll all believe.

great save by Price there. We really need to get another goal.

Sure do amigo.. helps to cancel out the bullship , lucky bounce factor.

Guest Stogey24

I don't trust emelin at all. He's been pretty good, just scares me

Give Pelly more ice time! Guy barely played in the second

PP needs a goal from Max or PK. Remember habs cheapie coming soon.

I think the really neat thing is that nobody knew where the shot would come from. We should have 5 potential scorers out there making plays.

Garbage ! PP. This will game will be tied on Tampa's first PP.

Excellent PP. "Man proposes , Allah disposes" as my muslim buddy likes to say.

They've had terrific .. fantastic power plays. Excellent be happy.

I don't trust emelin at all. He's been pretty good, just scares me

Give Pelly more ice time! Guy barely played in the second

Emelin always scares me too. I see him do lots of good stuff.. but he gets one terrible penalty per game.

Pelly .. I don't know about.

Cherry was saying his shot was deflected.. the replay didn't look that way to me however. .. any opinions?

Man. The boys gotta find the other side of the iron. The mesh side.

Man fuk dis posts. Why hockey Gods why?!

I WANT PETRY SO BAD. RESIGN HERE MAN!

Totally agree. Petry signed to 5 years puts this team in a good spot defensively for years to come.

The powerplay has looked very good tonight. There is a drop off for the second unit though. I'm thinking they should be throwing Beaulieu out there with Markov instead of Emelin. They seem to want two lefties so I think Nate would bring more.

How's bealieu looking? I was kinda liking Pateryn. was hoping Emelin would be odd man out.

I've been liking Beaulieu, but I might only be looking at his good side.. (my first bilingual joke this year.)

When was the last time the habs won a game that ginette sang the anthem. A long time ago.. She's the anti Kate Smith.

Game 2 vs Ottawa.

The powerplay has looked very good tonight. There is a drop off for the second unit though. I'm thinking they should be throwing Beaulieu out there with Markov instead of Emelin. They seem to want two lefties so I think Nate would bring more.

Beaulieu has one career goal in 97 NHL games (and only 15 assists). That's not going to get him on an NHL PP for more than table scrap time. He has more offensive skills than Emelin but that hasn't translated to much success so far. Plus, going with Emelin with Markov sets up the third pairing (Beaulieu-Gilbert) to be deployed right after the PP without having to double shift someone.

Guest Stogey24

I think the really neat thing is that nobody knew where the shot would come from. We should have 5 potential scorers out there making plays.

Excellent PP. "Man proposes , Allah disposes" as my muslim buddy likes to say.

They've had terrific .. fantastic power plays. Excellent be happy.

Emelin always scares me too. I see him do lots of good stuff.. but he gets one terrible penalty per game.

Pelly .. I don't know about.

Cherry was saying his shot was deflected.. the replay didn't look that way to me however. .. any opinions?

That was not deflected, I don't know what Don was talking about. Either way, lets.just get another one

That sounds worth pursuing.

I am just loving the game we're bringing tonight.

Game 2 vs Ottawa.

Beaulieu has one career goal in 97 NHL games (and only 15 assists). That's not going to get him on an NHL PP for more than table scrap time. He has more offensive skills than Emelin but that hasn't translated to much success so far. Plus, going with Emelin with Markov sets up the third pairing (Beaulieu-Gilbert) to be deployed right after the PP without having to double shift someone.

Dang you're smart. How come I never come up with stuff like that.... oh.. ya.. OK.. I see. . :blush:

That was not deflected, I don't know what Don was talking about. Either way, lets.just get another one

Ya.. I've got an 8 ft diagonal wall projection.. (just a used standard vision only.. don't start drooling.. but its great.. ) and I watched both replays.. I've got it on recorder too, so maybe I'll look at it again. but to me it seemed his shot was a few inches above the stick.

What a blast too. ! Great to see him score. I'd love to see Galchuck loosen up . he's tight as a drum.

One period left, this is why we watch sports!

Hahahah.. And why there'll always be a place for cardiologists... oharlfjaojarq rvq vqr q vq !!!