Oct. 30, Montreal vs Vancouver, 10 PM

dlbalr

Haha, I wanna get on the play Sekac bandwagon as well, liked what I saw of him when he was in.

Eller scratched... is he healthy? He was injured in pre season, and think Maybe MT is scratching the wrong guy.... or trade coming to Edmonton for an under achieving local boy Perron maybe?

Just seems to me that what Lovett's said about scratching NHL players may be barking up the right tree.... trade winds blowing, but that is stating the obvious. I would keep Moen, and trade Bourque for anything, just to make room for Sekac and or Bournival.....

ok I should have finished that sentence, It is goona be hard to move that contract and get back more than a draft choice (mid round) the way he is playing. Sorry I thought that was obvious.

Not ready to give up on Eller. He had a great play off being the best center when it mattered most. He plays fearless going into corners, on the wall and in front.....sometimes to his own demise i will admit. Gets clobbered or comes out with the puck and has a brain fart with it. But he should be shown the same patience that has been shown to DD and Bourque one would think.

That was a pretty cool starting lineup for the Habs. Pretty nice gesture by Therrien. Weise, Malholtra and Weaver all played for them at times in their careers. Gallagher played junior there. Price is from BC.

• Upvote 1

Eller plays well at home with favourable matchups and atrocious on the road when Therrien can't choose his matchup. For all of the talk of protecting Desharnais, DD is fine on the road. Eller struggles.

Eller also has garbage line mates.

Not ready to give up on Eller. He had a great play off being the best center when it mattered most. He plays fearless going into corners, on the wall and in front.....sometimes to his own demise i will admit. Gets clobbered or comes out with the puck and has a brain fart with it. But he should be shown the same patience that has been shown to DD and Bourque one would think.

I have no dea how you could have come up with the idea that I am giving up on Eller.

No big chances for the Habs that period but they are playing much better than in Calgary. Price is still playing great. The third line had a pretty good cycle going in the period so hopefully they build on that and pot a goal tonight.

These late nights are starting to get tough. Been a strange week in terms of my teams start times. It started with my Detroit Lions opening up in a weird early game in London England at 9:30am. Then all these late games this week for the Habs.

I have no dea how you could have come up with the idea that I am giving up on Eller.

poorly worded. i was actually agreeing with you, by elaborating after i read the trade posts re: what they could get for him in a trade.

my bad. cheers

No big chances for the Habs that period but they are playing much better than in Calgary. Price is still playing great. The third line had a pretty good cycle going in the period so hopefully they build on that and pot a goal tonight.

These late nights are starting to get tough. Been a strange week in terms of my teams start times. It started with my Detroit Lions opening up in a weird early game in London England at 9:30am. Then all these late games this week for the Habs.

The 9:30 start must have been nice if you were able to crack a cold one right away :)

poorly worded. i was actually agreeing with you, by elaborating after i read the trade posts re: what they could get for him in a trade.

my bad. cheers

no problem. The boys have to wake up and go to work now. And they will.

These guys on SN are goofs. "Therrien is a great player coach."

Yeah right. I was personally told by Patrick Holland this summer that he's a complete asshole.

Nice how do you know Patty?