Game 2: Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

With all the video and talk about of both nuts shots how can nothing be done?

Remember, it is the NHL you are questioning and was just a 'hockey play'. :money:

I was wondering if any of you seen the look of hate that Subban gave the entire Tampa bench? It was after a scrum, and he purposely skated the entire bunch front staring them down, it's the first time I have ever seen a look like that on his face, no smile, just a burning anger..... I think Tampa may have woke the dragon.....

An interesting aside-im not sure if they got it on camera, but the coaching staff gave PK a heavy reprimand after that, and he deserved it.

One of the Lightning players was hunched down on the ice, and PK gave him a shot. The Lightning player shoved PK back, then PK looked at the refs with his gloves up turned to say "what, what's I do?"

When he went back to the bench JJ Daigneault tore him a new asshole. Markov gave him a shove on the chest, and joined the reaming as well.

An interesting aside-im not sure if they got it on camera, but the coaching staff gave PK a heavy reprimand after that, and he deserved it.

One of the Lightning players was hunched down on the ice, and PK gave him a shot. The Lightning player shoved PK back, then PK looked at the refs with his gloves up turned to say "what, what's I do?"

When he went back to the bench JJ Daigneault tore him a new asshole. Markov gave him a shove on the chest, and joined the reaming as well.

Thanks LM, missed what that was about, but saw coaches and Markov as well as Gorges talking to PK seriously.....

With all the video and talk about of both nuts shots how can nothing be done?

They fined him $5000. Not enough, should have been a game suspension, but at least now that he has this 'prior' officially on file, the next time he does it they will have to suspend him.

The real solution is for some other player to give him a massive spear to the balls in response. That'll put an end to it pretty quick - because you know the NHL is going to do jacksh*t.

• Upvote 1

Let's see....

Zero for spearing Emelin.

5k for spear last night.

Meanwhile, Quennville gets $25k for a gesture.

Department of player safety and the league sure have their priorities messed up.

Lucic is probably laughing. If that is the "fee", I say Emelin makes him a soprano the next time they play and just pays the fine.

• Upvote 1

Let's see....

5k for spear last night.

Department of player safety and the league sure have their priorities messed up.

Lucic is probably laughing. If that is the "fee", I say Emelin makes him a soprano the next time they play and just pays the fine.

Emelin is above bush-league Lucic tactics. But could dress Parros for 1 shift and tell him to not worry about instigator penalty and to go 'nuts'. :ph34r:

pk does love to get under the oponents skin BUT at times he takes it too far and not at good times.

He needs to cut the crap and play hockey. He says the refs are against him. Maybe they are. Cut that crap and play the game and it will change. It's not racism. The guy dives and resorts to antics way too much for a man of his talent. I love him, but hate that part of his game.

He needs to cut the crap and play hockey. He says the refs are against him. Maybe they are. Cut that crap and play the game and it will change. It's not racism. The guy dives and resorts to antics way too much for a man of his talent. I love him, but hate that part of his game.

and Crosby doesn't??? Is there a player who whines more than Crosby and embellishes any infraction against him?? Seems he still gets most calls his way.

Let's see....

5k for spear last night.

Love how Don Cherry goes on about Keith in the Chicago game, but avoids calling out the turd that is Lucic.

and Crosby doesn't??? Is there a player who whines more than Crosby and embellishes any infraction against him?? Seems he still gets most calls his way

That's the one thing I hate about Crosbys game too. And I have seen Crosby get absolutely mugged while the refs just let it go. If that is Datsuk, it is getting called. PK is awesome. I think he will be the best defenseman in the league for many years. I just don't like his over the top actions when it comes to refs. I don't like that part of the game. I wish players could get a massive fine after the game for blatant diving.