Season Opener: Oct. 7, Habs vs Leafs, 7 PM

dlbalr

I'll probably get some hate for this, but I don't like Gallagher on the PP

I think he is good selection for the second unit. What i wonder is why juggle the lines for pp. Leave then they way they are 5 on 5.

Toronto didn't look too bad at all though I loved CC's unpacking of the "rivalry' that exists in blueheads only. We are just terrified of the embarrassment of losing to them.. hahahahaha! :nuts:

Where's meathead at intermission?

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ! unfortunately this team does not.

I actually quite liked DSP's response... standing up for your team is important even if you don't wool the offending player

• Upvote 1

I thought the third line looked good. Maybe out most 'complete' line.

Meanwhile, Semin was on drugs for the first half of the period, but had one really strong shift toward the end. Galy off the crossbar - damn, what a release. If he can just start potting those...

And how come the announcers failed to draw attention to that frigging phenomenal set-up pass by Subban?

Price, his usual awesome self. Gotta love him.

Terrific feature on Price. I didn't even know he was a first nations kid. Good for him; I like him even more. Great guy!

you been living in a cave? lol

I thought the third line looked good. Maybe out most 'complete' line.

Meanwhile, Semin was on drugs for the first half of the period, but had one really strong shift toward the end. Galy off the crossbar - damn, what a release. If he can just start potting those...

And how come the announcers failed to draw attention to that frigging phenomenal set-up pass by Subban?

Price, his usual awesome self. Gotta love him.

Healy, Simpson and Hughson are always like that

Terrific feature on Price. I didn't even know he was a first nations kid. Good for him; I like him even more. Great guy!

I can't believe you did not know that. He is a real hero to everyone.

Now go relive the awkward moment of Pierre McGuire saying picking Price in the 2005 draft was "off the reservation"...

Healy was his pretty typical self when he said that if Bergevin had his say on the captaincy, then Plekanec would be wearing the C and not Pacioretty. I think if Bergevin wanted to have Plex wear the C, he would have done it, last season.