Pacioretty - Plekanec - Weise
Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Gallagher
Sekac - Eller - Thomas
Bournival - Malhotra - Prust

Markov - Subban
Beaulieu - Gonchar
Emelin- Gilbert

Price

You can be sure that Laviolette won't let the refs get away with anything tonight!

http://youtu.be/Au68N4JwCl8

It sounds like the plan is for Price to play tonight barring a setback. As much as I'm happy that he's healthy, I wouldn't have minded him sitting this one as a way of getting him out of the All-Star Game.

Edit: Price starts. Gilbert is back in for Weaver as well.

It sounds like the plan is for Price to play tonight barring a setback. As much as I'm happy that he's healthy, I wouldn't have minded him sitting this one as a way of getting him out of the All-Star Game.

Edit: Price starts. Gilbert is back in for Weaver as well.

Yeah, I agree. But Price probably wants to do the All-Star thing. And it's pretty tough to deny your franchise player a plum like that, even when you know it's probably not the greatest idea. (After all, the Habs already kiboshed his rodeo career! :lol: )

Would be nice if it worked out that way. I think price would have been fine staying home with time off. He is admittedly a private person who likes spending time at home with his wife and dogs. But he will be happy to go and represent the Habs. Good company man. Who would love to go an is not is PK. Snubbed. ouch.

Surprised Pax was not picked. But i guess you could say that about atleast one guy on every (almost) team

Looking forward to this game tonight. Have a feeling Ribeiro will look good but hopefully we keep him off the scoresheet. Forsberg and Neal are dangerous as well. Try to beat Weber with speed and don't give him the lane for too many shots, especially on the PP.

It's a home game though so I think we can take it. Hockey 101, get a lot of shots at this Hutton fella. Without Rinne, the timing is right for the first real hiccup in their season.

If those are the lines, the first line has to have a big night. patches has to be better than Neal. The second lines are more evenly matched but I think they might take it, at least this season. The thing about our third line is that they are capable of having an 8 point night, but I'd only expect it one out of five games which definitely isn't a good thing. We'll see how it goes.

GHG

It looks like Olli Jokinen will be a healthy scratch for Nashville. Their lines from the morning skate:

Forsberg - Ribeiro - Smith
Wilson - Fisher - Neal
Bourque - Jarnkrok - Cullen
Nystrom - Gaustad - Beck

I'm not one for getting excited when Montreal fans boo former players but if they want to boo Ribeiro, that'd be fine by me. Apparently, he got traded to Dallas because Koivu was jealous of him? There's a thing to say shortly after Saku Koivu night (not to mention that he's deluding himself).

There are quite a few fans dressed as seats tonight. Is the weather bad in Montreal?

That said, they're not missing much of a game. Nashville had more shots but it's not as if there were many dangerous chances among them. That resembled more of a Montreal-Nashville game from last year, lots of neutral zone time and not a lot of chances.

There are quite a few fans dressed as seats tonight. Is the weather bad in Montreal?

That said, they're not missing much of a game. Nashville had more shots but it's not as if there were many dangerous chances among them. That resembled more of a Montreal-Nashville game from last year, lots of neutral zone time and not a lot of chances.

They seem a pretty well disciplined team.

Preds dont give you much. Gotta get more shots at that back up goalie who has not played in a while.

It looks like Olli Jokinen will be a healthy scratch for Nashville. Their lines from the morning skate:

Forsberg - Ribeiro - Smith
Wilson - Fisher - Neal
Bourque - Jarnkrok - Cullen
Nystrom - Gaustad - Beck

I'm not one for getting excited when Montreal fans boo former players but if they want to boo Ribeiro, that'd be fine by me. Apparently, he got traded to Dallas because Koivu was jealous of him? There's a thing to say shortly after Saku Koivu night (not to mention that he's deluding himself).

he has always been a flake.