Feb 21st, 2013 - Islanders vs Habs

dlbalr

anyone happen to know what the time delay is on the internet radio broadcast? For example, the NHL.com had the score showing 3-2 about 10 seconds before I heard the radio call of the Islanders second goal. If I just answered my own question, I guess I wonder why there is a delay. (I have this problem when I watch CBC English TV-usually get p.o.'d at Bob Cole---turn off the tv sound and switch to the internet radio broadcast but the delay is annoying)

The Markov Emelin paring is getting twisted up tonight.

Every time they make a cross ice pass on the rush they blow it.

Price was way to deep on that goal.

This will be interesting to see how they respond.

Dean Morton is one of the zebras-guy was fired by the NHL and won a wrongful dismisal case and has been haunting us in the AHL and NHL ever since

Link?

anyone happen to know what the time delay is on the internet radio broadcast? For example, the NHL.com had the score showing 3-2 about 10 seconds before I heard the radio call of the Islanders second goal. If I just answered my own question, I guess I wonder why there is a delay. (I have this problem when I watch CBC English TV-usually get p.o.'d at Bob Cole---turn off the tv sound and switch to the internet radio broadcast but the delay is annoying)

It's approximately 1 minute. I just tuned in to the radio broadcast, then rewound my TV feed and exactly 2 thirty second commercials had past.

Nice back check by Eller just now to break up a possible 3-2 for the Isles in their zone.

Back in the Habs zone, during that scrum after the whistle, it was Eller who pushed the Isles forward back and toppled over the linesman.