Habs vs Panthers, March 29

Neech

Yeah, I got to bring the missus, funny, she said in warm ups that she thought Rene Bourque was good looking.

Me"Rene Bourque?! Rene Bourque is a freaking loser!"

This game was much better than than the game in December when they lost 4-1.

(a rich loser :money:) I imagine he is fine person, but, I just don't think he has any 'hockey IQ' and seems to actually think he is playing fine as is? But the fly-bye stick checks and slamming on the brakes to avoid hitting an opponent (sometimes even when that opponent has the puck), is just odd for a big guy?

Guest Stogey24

(a rich loser :money:) I imagine he is fine person, but, I just don't think he has any 'hockey IQ' and seems to actually think he is playing fine as is? But the fly-bye stick checks and slamming on the brakes to avoid hitting an opponent (sometimes even when that opponent has the puck), is just odd for a big guy?

He's never going to change. Just think if this guy was putting up 20 goal seasons how different this team would look.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bourque is a paycheque player. He does the minimum needed to stay in the lineup and thus, the NHL. It's really that simple, IMHO.

When he was scratched, was he missed by anyone...anyone? I think team was improved wasn't it?