Apr. 4, Montreal vs Ottawa, 7 PM

dlbalr

Max Pac only needs three more goals. I loved the little fake he did just before shooting. He froze the goalie!!!

I would like to see Parros a bit more in this game. Ottawa is taking liberties with our better players!

Getting ugly... Ottawa with nothing to lose... Boys need to watch for the cheap shots.

Given the stuff after the whistles and the fact Ottawa's out of contention (nothing to lose), I have a bad feeling about this 3rd period. This may be one of the rare times I'm actually happy Parros is in the lineup.

Emelin hasn't played since the 11:34 mark of the 2nd. I didn't hear anything on CBC about it, did they mention something on the RDS broadcast?

PJ Stock (dummy#1) did say he was injured but no more info than that.

Emelin took a puck off of his foot...was mentioned in passing. hope is not serious. Love the way the boys are sticking up for their team mates--sends an important message. :clap:

What a perfect play!!!! THe pass from Vanek to DD was beautiful and the pass from DD to MaxPac was even prettier! Perfect shot by Max. Only 2 more goals for Max before 40!

looked up Dean Brown in the dictionary and there is a cross reference to "dull"

OUCH! Markov just took one on the ankle....PLease come back Markov!!

Markov back on the bench!!! Phew!

What did Galley just say about Tinordi?? When did we lose Tinordi?