April 22 Game #4 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

So the only change is gallher for Pelly on PP because that's worked so well in the past

well ya have to have pacs, subban, markov. and MT has to have DD...... does not allow much room for big change

Unlucky not to score on the PP. First game Habs haven't trailed after the first. Now cue the dominate Habs second period ......

I kinda liked that period except for the pitiful powerless plays. But we came very close to scoring. .Gally in the first one, across the crease and Markov just missed a completely open net. Not bad. And better play. I liked what one commentor said.. The guys start feeling embarassed and start fumbling and choking. All in the head after that. Our defensive play has been pretty good so far and I'm liking this first more than the last one.

Guest Stogey24

well ya have to have pacs, subban, markov. and MT has to have DD...... does not allow much room for big change

Completely shake it up. These guys aren't even getting zone time. Give me Pac-Eller-Galchenyuk.

I don't mind the more timid start to the game. That suits Montreal better than the rough stuff. I didn't like Ottawa taking control as the period went on though. You can tell by the start of the game that they're timid and fragile. If the Habs can get a couple early in the 2nd, that may be enough to be a dagger but the longer it's close, the more confident Ottawa will get.

Completely shake it up. These guys aren't even getting zone time. Give me Pac-Eller-Galchenyuk.

I kinda go with Stogey here.. . Who ya gonna call. .and DD should be just fine with the extra man advantage. I think we just have to remove the jynx mostly.

If I hear one more lamentation over Stone's wrist, I'm going to gag.

sure...or i'll take Eller, weiss, pacs

I kinda go with Stogey here.. . Who ya gonna call. .and DD should be just fine with the extra man advantage. I think we just have to remove the jynx mostly.

If I hear one more lamentation over Stone's wrist, I'm going to gag.

i know, could not agree more!

sure...or i'll take Eller, weiss, pacs

I know, most popular sore wrist of all time!

DeeDee's been pretty impressive on the boards , somewhat surprisingly given his size, but he's been battling effectively for the most part.

Better powerplay. not flailing around like a stabbed trout.

I am reduced to watching through the forum and the stats on nhl.com -- NHL centre ice is blacked out in the US. :wall::wall::wall:

Why the hell is that??

thats a b.s call in a play off elimination game

Agreed, that really sucks. Maybe there's a history with the guy.

Guest Stogey24

DeeDee's been pretty impressive on the boards , somewhat surprisingly given his size, but he's been battling effectively for the most part.

He's been unreal down low.

Wow, if that was an interference call on emelin, where were all the calls when they dumped Gally in front of the net with no puck around...

That looked like a simple battle in front of the net, but I guess after the bs call on the sens the refs were looking for a makeup call.

Pretty good move by Prust.. surprise.. maybe the penalty is a makeup for the last Ottawa penalty.

Whew!!

What a fine thing to have the good Mr Price in goal for us.

I am reduced to watching through the forum and the stats on nhl.com -- NHL centre ice is blacked out in the US. :wall::wall::wall:

Pretty sure CBC.ca is streaming the game. You may need to be in Canada to be able to watch, but thats nothing an extension in Chrome can't fix by masking IP

Big kill for the Habs. Sens had lots of chances. Let's see what the third will bring.