Jan. 23/24, Marlies vs Bulldogs

dlbalr

Well a come back to get 1 point at least, so 7 of past 8 points in the bag, good deal.

Be nice to see Andrighetto, Hudon or Thomas bury one in OT.

6 shots for both Dumont and Carr.

Dumont 5 goals in past 4 games.

Bennett is sneaking up on Pateryn in scoring with 3a in past 4 games. Pateryn isn't an 'A' anymore, just noticed the 2 older d are wearing 'A's

one for the good guys :hyper:

I watched the delayed broadcast on Leaf TV. Broadcast crew is made up of lead announcer Todd Crocker who teaches broadcasting at Mohawk College in Hamilton and used to do the Dogs games back when the radio broadcasts were done on McMaster University's low range FM station. The signal used to disappear at the Burlington border. The coverage including the colour man was interesting but totally biased. I know home broadcasts generally are but this was extreme. Crocker's Cossell style calling of the game sure left a lot to be desired

I watched the delayed broadcast on Leaf TV. Broadcast crew is made up of lead announcer Todd Crocker who teaches broadcasting at Mohawk College in Hamilton and used to do the Dogs games back when the radio broadcasts were done on McMaster University's low range FM station. The signal used to disappear at the Burlington border. The coverage including the colour man was interesting but totally biased. I know home broadcasts generally are but this was extreme. Crocker's Cossell style calling of the game sure left a lot to be desired

He called a couple of AHL games on SN 360 last year and he was awful. He doesn't have a voice for play-by-play.