Bergland

Chaison

Lewis

Coburn

Hedja

Richards

Lecavilier

looks about right to me

So let's play some Devil's Advocate. As of 7:30 PM tonight, Plekanec is no longer on the team. How does that make the team any better? Who do they replace him with, or what spot is filled if someone else slots into his spot?

Chantal Desjardins confirmed Sekac out.

Don't like that. Scratch Bourque.

It's not a problem. Sekac is in the process of learning how to play in the NHL. It won't hurt him to rest for a game or two here and there. Watching how the game evolves from upstairs he might also learn a thing or two. In other words, I don't worry; he will be a regular before very long.

It's not a problem. Sekac is in the process of learning how to play in the NHL. It won't hurt him to rest for a game or two here and there. Watching how the game evolves from upstairs he might also learn a thing or two. In other words, I don't worry; he will be a regular before very long.

I agree. I like Sekac, but I think it's a great idea that he sit a few to learn, especially when we've got capable guys that can step in.

Could Bourque benefit from sitting in the press box in the same way? I doubt it. And sitting him is only going to hurt his trade value.

Pleks is awesome. I'd only trade him if the deal was very sweet.

Bourque is garbage. Eller's never done anything to show he's not just another Bourque, but he's young enough we can give him a bit of time, yet.

Not much time, mind you. It's this season or I'm done with him. Between Bourque and Eller we're paying 6.8 million a year. If you combined Bourque and Eller's offensive production together, it wouldn't be enough to warrant either of their salaries, individually.

Thanks for the clear logic Jeff, right on! Totally hear ya man..

Interesting... While a slow start, the scoring chances are 4-3 Detroit...

Bourque is playing well this period.

Some soft-lazy clearings by d have been easy turnovers for Wings.

Yeah, Wings are closing off the boards and the Habs have not adjusted.

I thought that the first was a good fast period. The Habs tightened up the d as the period went on and had some good chances. I am loving the play of Weise and Malholtra in particular

Near 600 followers. I'm clearly an A lister.

Ihave more than 600 followers too.. ...social workers, police, disaffected former friends, lawyers, probation officers...bankruptcy trustees, pscychiatrists...

Just saw Manny on that lovely RDS channel I'm paying 60 bucks for .. love it... He speaks really good french. Mine wasn't good enough to actually understand.. but it sure sounded pretty slick. As a couple of you guys have pointed out, he's gold in the defensive end at critical times and takes a big load off of Saint Plucks.

Bourque is playing well this period.

Some soft-lazy clearings by d have been easy turnovers for Wings.

I missed the first .. but good to hear Bourque is playing like Borky. I've kinda liked his stuff this year.

Pacman to the boite.

Eller at least seems to bleed red. A good sign?