Sweet Revenge: Canucks @ Bell Centre 7:30PM EST RDS and Sportsnet

DD and Fleishman were by far the best forwards in OT! Great play by Subban after they almost coughed it up to Higgins.

Quite an entertaining ending, Subban is producing and played 29:07, Pacioretty is firing the puck and Flieshman had a nice finish to game.

...everyone seen enough of #13 yet?

Guest Stogey24

Semin ain't helping his cause with that stupid ass penalty he took. He almost had a break away had a couple good looks before that piss poor pull from behind.

Eller never gets any love on here. Team was dead in the water , until Larry sniped a beauty short handed goal. Then the boys followed his lead.

Semin ain't helping his cause with that stupid ass penalty he took. He almost had a break away had a couple good looks before that piss poor pull from behind.

Looked real bad for a bubble player

Almost had a breakaway illustrates his problem.... two defenders caught him from behind, and he had to curl up and try to get space to make a pass.... if he can skate thats a breakaway, or at worst a two on 1 with eller.....

• Upvote 1

picked up DD in a fantasy league today because I had a good feeling he would score. Go DD! Great comeback tonight, I was feeling pretty rotted after they went down 0-3, but they stuck in there

Speaking of fantasy leagues, check your PM's. I sent you a note last week.

How soon will Semin be waived? Be nice to see Holloway, Hudon or even McCarron called up, at least they can skate without falling down every shift and impossible to be any more useless isn't it?

Pateryn seems Condon's best buddy and no goals against with him on ice yet.

How soon will Semin be waived? Be nice to see Holloway, Hudon or even McCarron called up, at least they can skate without falling down every shift and impossible to be any more useless isn't it?

Pateryn seems Condon's best buddy and no goals against with him on ice yet.

If Emelin's going to miss a couple more games, they could IR him retroactive to Thursday and recall a forward without waiving Semin right away.

Guest Stogey24

I think it's highly unlikely he gets waived this early on. He didn't even play bad besides that bone head penalty he took last night. He's also been sitting in the pressbox for 2 weeks. He's not going to turn any heads after sitting that long.

I just read Semin didn't take the optional morning skate. Unless he's hurt he should definitely be out there

Davey sucks, we should have traded him.

I always liked DD and never believed this crap that he was purely a Pacioretty product.

The ONLY question with him is: is he only a 'regular-season' guy? I think we'll get a definitve answer to that question this playoff, ASSUMING his line is not the one drawing all the checkers.

I wouldnt not be shocked if Semin was put on waivers today given Therrien's post game presser.

Not saying its for sure, just that its a possibility.

"“It’s not about Semin tonight. It was a tough game for him. We’re trying to find solutions to win the game, that’s all.”"

- http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/stu-cowan-life-is-pretty-good-right-now-for-the-canadiens-torrey-mitchell?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Holy overexaggeration.