Groundhog Day, Habs vs Flyers, 7 PM

dlbalr

Speaking of Groundhog Day, maybe we should try ending the game 5 on 5 when we're down by 1 goal late in the game. I must have seen that empty net situation 19 times in the past 20 games and we haven't scored once. People say we suck with the extra man and all... I'm not serious but am serious at the same time.

Glad your aboard,

You can sum up how pathetic this bunch is, a rookie gets his knee taken out, not one hab does anything about it. In the next 5 min of PP time, the get out chanced.

No talent, no character, no grit: pathetic

That's about the size of it right there...

If we get 8 of the next 12 points and Carey returns then we'll be in the hunt for the rest of the year. Otherwise we should shut down Markov and keep the miles off the other regulars. See a lot of Hudon, De la Rose, McCarron, Pateryn.

Guest Stogey24

Fire MT. the buck stops with him. Is he ever going to make any friggin adjustments????

Even Boudreau changed their game plan when the ducks couldn't score. MT??? He should be the picture in the dictionary to define insanity!!

Second power play of the game Galchenyuk, Beaulieu and another D man literally stood behind their own net for 15 seconds. Even my girlfriend yelled out what are they doing.

This team is ing lost at sea. I quote these guys alot, but the boys on Tsn were saying if Therrien has any respect for Bergevin, he'd step down. He's put his buddy in a bad spot.

Hey, are sitting with top ten pick now! :thumbs_up:

As dysfunctional as players on this team are, we might be able to sneek into top 5?

In 2005 & 2012 Timmins had top five picks and did quite well.

I see the logic of 'tank nation' - by which we mean, not a heavy-duty tank but rather a one-year freak dip that allows us to draft a stud - but I must admit, it still pains me to see the Habs lose. The head says 'tank,' but my heart and my guts still despise seeing this crap night after night. So I just can't bring myself to click my heels at this disgrace.

I see the logic of 'tank nation' - by which we mean, not a heavy-duty tank but rather a one-year freak dip that allows us to draft a stud - but I must admit, it still pains me to see the Habs lose. The head says 'tank,' but my heart and my guts still despise seeing this crap night after night. So I just can't bring myself to click my heels at this disgrace.

Same here. I still get up to watch every game, and my heart still sinks when the Habs start to lose. I think being in that middle ground where the playoffs or tanking is still possible makes it difficult for me to truly pick a side. But, I'm sure that'll change soon enough at this rate.

Guest Stogey24

If we get 8 of the next 12 points and Carey returns then we'll be in the hunt for the rest of the year. Otherwise we should shut down Markov and keep the miles off the other regulars. See a lot of Hudon, De la Rose, McCarron, Pateryn.

Shut down Markov and Price. Fuggetaboutit. Or Fork it.