Game 2: Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

AWWW YEEEAAAH!!! SWEEEET play by PK and DD!!!!

Can we all shut up now about Desharnais's playoff prowess? He's been one of our best forwards.

Nice fight by Prust, handling that gorilla. We can beat 'em in the alley AND on the ice :thumbs_up:

Typical Healey/Blowhard. He says Prust shoul get 2 mins for bumping the goalie. Replay showed he was pushed. F#ckn Habs hater. I'm hoping he's unemployed this fall!

Well one good thing came out of the extra practics on the PP. They said at the start of the game that JJ told all the dmen to not take more than a half back swing for shots from the point. It paid off for PK & the Habs already.

Price is quietly having a strong, confident game.

Holy crap, HUGE play by Gorges to steer that puck away.

Key phase of the game for TB. They need a goal in the next few minutes.

BORQUE!!!! Finally does something useful!!!!!! The Human Turd comes through!!!!!!!!!!!

Healy!!! j***ass! (I gave up 1st period game 1 on CBC due to him (and Cherry) and am fine with RDS)

Tampa is trying for perfect play to beat Price.

Borderline call on DD.

I take a lot of credit for that last habs goal....I took one for the team and selected Bourque in my hockey pool in a desperate attempt at a reverse jinx. You're welcome :rofl:

• Upvote 1

Healy is a wart, but I'll give him credit for that study of PK being calmed down by Markov on the bench. A classic little playoff moment, the young monster talent being mentored by the old General at a key time.

Loving this game - Emelin crushed Brown big-time, putting him out; PK and Price are delivering the goods; and useless POS like Bourque are contributing. CLASSIC road game so far.

Healy is a wart, but I'll give him credit for that study of PK being calmed down by Markov on the bench. A classic little playoff moment, the young monster talent being mentored by the old General at a key time.

Loving this game - Emelin crushed Brown big-time, putting him out; PK and Price are delivering the goods; and useless POS like Bourque are contributing. CLASSIC road game so far.

I give no credit to Blowhard for that but I will give credit to the CBC production team who put the video together for Healy . I doubt he had any say on the direction of that video; he's just a figurehead/talking head.