April 22 Game #4 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

Markov 15th icetime among d-men 26min/gm, Subban 23rd.

After OTs, Keith/Josi both averaging 34min/gm

Poor Plekanec getting beat in the circle bad, 40.8% so far.

Gilbert 22min/gm and best among d with a +3, so as sketchy his play is, he isn't costing team when he is out there.

Pelly has 14hits and surprisingly Petry next with12.

any of those other 14 d in their 15th season with two bad knees.

any of those other 14 d in their 15th season with two bad knees.

I would guess Markov has a healthier track record since lockout than any of them.

And still playing more than youngsters Subban, Petry etc. and keeps chuggin along.

Some glad we resigned him. :gohabsgo:

Markov 15th icetime among d-men 26min/gm, Subban 23rd.

After OTs, Keith/Josi both averaging 34min/gm

Average ice time when everyone has only played three or four games is a bit tough to gauge, especially with the extra OT. Top 10 D is 4 guys from Nashville, 4 guys from Chicago, one from Minnesota and Erik Karlsson.

Ottawa has been playing Karlsson/Methot into the dirt because playing their other four is a recipe for disaster. Karlsson and Methot are an even 0 for plus minus. Wiercioch, Borowiecki and Gryba are -2 with Ceci at -3.

Contrast with the Habs where our bottom pair of Beaulieu (+1) and Gilbert (+3), Emelin (+2) and Petry (+2) and then our top pair of Markov (+1) and Subban (+1). We play Markov/Subban a lot, especially in PP but we don't exhaust them when we have a guy like Jeff Petry on the second pairing. We might play the top pair a little more with Pateryn drawing in, unless he proves to have a good playoff game.

I would guess Markov has a healthier track record since lockout than any of them.

And still playing more than youngsters Subban, Petry etc. and keeps chuggin along.

Some glad we resigned him. :gohabsgo:

Subban is on the ice more than any other hab.

Everyone is glad we resigned Markov.

Not so glad we over play him.

Did I hear Pateryn is in tonight. Good call by the coach. He is learning. The MT of last season plays Gonchar over Pateryn tonight.

Gallgher will score tonight!

Go Habs Go

Let's not make this series any type of interesting. Finish 'em off tonight.

Feeling a 4-2 score but I didn't say for who. That is all.

Oh yeah, Go Habs Go!!

habs all over them.

Another suicide pass from gilbert, this one to pleks.

Gilbert another terrible pass up the middle

NB out because of identical pass from gilly

team mates yelling from bench "HEADS UP" to pleks.

"Momentum" is what powerplays are for now.... i see.

I suspect he is trying to take the pressure to score off them and get them to just get zone time.... It didn't work, but can't blame him for deflecting the heat off them.

Our pp is now just an embarrassing sequence of unforced errors. It's in their heads now, can't make a simple pass.

They are better 5 on 5 than they are 5 on 4

its what happens when a pp is this bad for this long and you dont change a thing.

I suspect he is trying to take the pressure to score off them and get them to just get zone time.... It didn't work, but can't blame him for deflecting the heat off them.

Heat is on him. We know the talent is there.