April 22 Game #4 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

*Sigh*

What player from that draft year of Galchenyuk has the most points in the NHL?

Dont matter... I hear he has been invisible and a bust of Wiickenheiser proportions! :blush:

Forsberg was so obviously going to be good that the team that drafted him was ecstatic and would never dream of giving him up.....wait... they did! He was traded!

Just goes to show that premature evaluations are rarely correct

And are being laughed at for the trade.

*Sigh*

Well I just looked and it appears that Alex has played 193 games in the NHL and has 104 poits which is the most for that draft year to date. Yakupov 2nd in 192 games. Or did I misread your question? :)

No sir, you read just fine, and thanks for answering my question :), please pass the answer on to others when they tell you what a colossal failure Alex Galchenyuk is... :halm:

*Sigh*

I would guess the one that played the most seasons, or games ins are tied?

The player in question would have more points than McDavid too.

No sir, you read just fine, and thanks for answering my question :), please pass the answer on to others when they tell you what a colossal failure Alex Galchenyuk is... :halm:

As it stands right now, Galchenyuk is Martin Ruscinsky. Excuse me if I don't click my heels together with joy over that.

Guest Stogey24

The biggest piss of for me with Galchenyuk is he doesn't get involved. He's doing exactly what Sekac did on this team, playing to the outside.

This kid was leading forwards with hits at the start of the year and making guys looked stupid with his hands. The coaches need to be telling him to shoot so he can some confidence back. He's dishing everything off he gets. Such a waste

Chucky has been a shadow of the kid we seen come to town in 013.

Is that really true? Or is it more that he is exactly the same kid he was then? Still always trying the individual deke - most rookies get that beaten out of them in year one - still playing on the perimeter, still not using his teammates reliably or seeing the whole ice. All that skill looked real impressive when he first came up, because we assumed that he was bound to 'put it all together' in time. Now it looks frustrating, because three years later it's still not so reliably leading to anything impacful. It may not be the player who has changed, but rather our perception of him. As far as I'm concerned, he's Martin Ruscinsky until proven otherwise.

Our bottom six are doing their job, top six are being outplayed badly. Heck, even Subban is looking flustered. He's been trying to do too much, gets pressured relentlessly, and makes idiotic decisions, often turning over the puck...and don't even get me started on Markov ffs

Is that really true? Or is it more that he is exactly the same kid he was then? Still always trying the individual deke - most rookies get that beaten out of them in year one - still playing on the perimeter, still not using his teammates reliably or seeing the whole ice. All that skill looked real impressive when he first came up, because we assumed that he was bound to 'put it all together' in time. Now it looks frustrating, because three years later it's still not so reliably leading to anything impacful. It may not be the player who has changed, but rather our perception of him. As far as I'm concerned, he's Martin Ruscinsky until proven otherwise.

Good perspective. Maybe he has not digressed, but he has not improved either? "exactly the same kid" maybe so.

Gotta trade him, maybe for Yakupov?

Or try coaching/teaching/developing him to play center.

Our bottom six are doing their job, top six are being outplayed badly. Heck, even Subban is looking flustered. He's been trying to do too much, gets pressured relentlessly, and makes idiotic decisions, often turning over the puck...and don't even get me started on Markov ffs

You are correct. Sens are all over the top six, PK and Markov.....and the habs have not adjusted one bit.