The Drive to Stay Alive...and remove Bishop's horseshoe - Habs vs Lightning, Game 6

dlbalr

Great first period by no. 14. Took all the time in the world to burry the puck behind the goalie, who had all the time to close the gap and make the save. After that, he fumbled the puck in the defensive zone, which gave the Bolts the opportunity to score the first goal.

Way over-rated.

Don't forget he iced the puck six inches below the line, with no pressure and the next face off was Subban's penalty.

I can't believe that Therrien did not give a better try at center to Chucky. Sure he made mistakes, but don't tell me that Plekanec is perfect. If you count the bad offensive plays he repeats time after time, Chucky would certainly deserves more patience.

Cammalleri deserved it and that was very humorous evening for me, still brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Well "HUGE" 1st goal goes to Tampa. BUT even Doug Murray can fluke 1 goal every now and then. :nuts:

GHG

Cammalleri deserved it and that was very humorous evening for me, still brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Well "HUGE" 1st goal goes to Tampa. BUT even Doug Murray can fluke 1 goal every now and then. :nuts:

GHG

plekanic turn over, tbay jumps on it, shot tipped top shelf past price Price............. fluke?

are the habs playing to protect the lead??? Do they realize they are down by two??