Feb. 6, Bruins vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

That was a tale of two periods - I really liked the effort in the first half but Boston was beginning to control the play towards the end. The speed game was working early on, let's hope the Habs can get that going again in the 2nd.

That was a tale of two periods - I really liked the effort in the first half but Boston was beginning to control the play towards the end. The speed game was working early on, let's hope the Habs can get that going again in the 2nd.

I think the kids need to be out on the ice more. Yes there was a few PP's for boston but Moen and Armstong shouldn't be getting more icetime then Gally2

I think the kids need to be out on the ice more. Yes there was a few PP's for boston but Moen and Armstong shouldn't be getting more icetime then Gally2

I don't mind Armstrong getting extra minutes right now, he had a strong period (he just needs to hit the net...). I suspect we'll see the Galchenyuk line more in the 2nd though.

Lucic took a late run at Markov...what a puke

Somethings never change. No class Lucic. I hate him , Chara & Ference the most on their squad.