The 'No Excuses' sign has been removed from the dressing room

Trizzak

well after they traded PK now they have excuses.

No need to for excuses when win cup this year, now that got rid of that boat anchor Subban, will be no one holding them back from greatness any longer.

Ah, so last season was the signs fault...

Or maybe the In Flanders field line should come down also, which almost seems inappropriate to begin with, especially with 2 championships in the last 35+ years.

Maybe should paste this from Cardinal Ximinez instead;

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no..."

No need to for excuses when win cup this year, now that got rid of that boat anchor Subban, will be no one holding them back from greatness any longer.

You are so funny. They are just being honest, cause last year there was nothing but excuses.

I didn't make it, just saw it on another board. thought some here would enjoy (And it would ruffle Don's feathers, lol).

I don't know about DON's feathers, but you were right about the first part. :thumbs_up:

I didn't make it, just saw it on another board. thought some here would enjoy (And it would ruffle Don's feathers, lol).

Yup ( I saw it earlier as well) it did, but got to admit it is humorous and I just am not witty enough to come up with a good comeback (I know...that hasnt stopped me before). :(

You are so funny. They are just being honest, cause last year there was nothing but excuses.

I would agree yet, I think, it is also because MT was easy to blame players for 'not' following his 'game plan'. Now he (MT) can toss anyone under the media bus and there won't be this HUGE sign any one player can point to at MT.

We (fans and others) will hear and see what happens with the 3rd loosing skid next season. Maybe it will still be PK's fault as he might be facing us that night.

As always I will still keep chanting GO! HABS GO! no matter what but I am getting curious at extreme levels to see what happens this upcoming season.

I would agree yet, I think, it is also because MT was easy to blame players for 'not' following his 'game plan'. Now he (MT) can toss anyone under the media bus and there won't be this HUGE sign any one player can point to at MT.

We (fans and others) will hear and see what happens with the 3rd loosing skid next season. Maybe it will still be PK's fault as he might be facing us that night.

As always I will still keep chanting GO! HABS GO! no matter what but I am getting curious at extreme levels to see what happens this upcoming season.

Hahaha

"I know what we can do. First game this week was versiz Nash-ville, and we can say 'a play individualistique' cost us da game. Yes. PK on de penalty shot."

Hahaha

"I know what we can do. First game this week was versiz Nash-ville, and we can say 'a play individualistique' cost us da game. Yes. PK on de penalty shot."

I think I'm kinda over the trade.

That said:

I think three; 2-3 game loosing skid is possible in a season. This could happen by January (by misfortune or otherwise) might be against PK.

What I really am curious abut (then) is how does MT handles his s#!t. Because his 'game plan' I haven't gotten the last few yearS. Nor his player management.

On the other hand:

I am ecstatic abut Captn' Kirk's return and the effect(s) this will have on the Team.

I wish a phenomenal season to les vrais boys (no matter what ppl call that to be), as there is no better chant to have in winter to keep you warm around the warm glow of the bo0btube then GO! HABS GO! yeah?

Imho, A 'No Excuses" implies imperfection. If you don't have the sign, you leave no margin for excuses to manifest.

That's just me. It's like having a "wipe your bum" or "wash your hands" signs in the toilet. Do you need a reminder that one of your teammates needs those particular signs ever time you go pee-pee?

It's not pee-wee. In any regards. Washitup!

Imho, A 'No Excuses" implies imperfection. If you don't have the sign, you leave no margin for excuses to manifest.

That's just me. It's like having a "wipe your bum" or "wash your hands" signs in the toilet. Do you need a reminder that one of your teammates needs those particular signs ever time you go pee-pee?

It's not pee-wee. In any regards. Washitup!

okay I give you that.

yet for the rest of the post; I disagree.

Children (and adults who wish to behave as such) Need signs.

I have even met ppl who ask for them from higher power(s). This might be off on my part (as most things in life :) ) but I don't think the sign was just for (some) players. IMHO it might have been for (some of) the coaching staff too. It just so happens Captn' Kirk is in the HOUSe now and he will be vocalizing that sign on a daily to players (and staff). The visual might be too much for MT at that point and his confidence might (will) suffer and then something horrendous that will make the foxhole transform into a wormhole?