Oct. 21, Red Wings vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Aside from a couple of chances towards the end, I didn't like that second period. Defensively, the coverage around the net is still lacking while the number of no-look backhand clearing attempts is staggering. If you have the time to look before you pass, do it. Detroit didn't score on any of those bad attempts but they had a few chances that resulted from them.

The penalty kill looks nice, I'd say Moen is helping his chances for getting another game.

Ugly: We are making an average goalie look great

Howard has been strong all season, this isn't just a one-time occurrence this year that he has looked good. Overall, he's not the best of starting goalies but so far this year, he has been one of the better ones.

"Two unlikely teams to be doing this." Det PBP

Reminds me of the Jamaican term for thugs. "The rude boys."

Hahah. Hadn't heard of that. I suppose it makes sense, .. the rudeness probably comes with the thuggery..

Detroit still plays a solid possession game... Not high scoring, but they don't give you much.

Ya they really don't do they.. We've had some good moments and Howard's been solid.