Ticket Exchange Thread

iamcanadien

Hey guys when do tickets for the regular season go on sale and where can I purchase some

thanks

I read a while back that the 3 and 10-game packs go on sale on Sept 5th, and the individual games go on sale on Sept 12th. I imagine the usually methods of purchasing tickets apply (phone, in person and online), but I'm not sure.

I read a while back that the 3 and 10-game packs go on sale on Sept 5th, and the individual games go on sale on Sept 12th. I imagine the usually methods of purchasing tickets apply (phone, in person and online), but I'm not sure.

I guess we'll be given a bracelet tagged with a number. if they pickyour number yet get 1st dibs...like all the other years !!

I guess we'll be given a bracelet tagged with a number. if they pickyour number yet get 1st dibs...like all the other years !!

it ain't shit. last year, more than 20 games were soldout before the 50th guy in the lineup with bracelets.

• 4 weeks later...

No bracelets this year. Internet only.

3 and 10 games packs on sale tomorrow.

Individual games on sept. 12.

Personnaly, because i'm on the waiting list for season ticks, I'll have acces to a pre-sale for individual games on sept. 9th and 10th. YEAH !!!!

Totally failed the Caps on nov 28th or the Maple Leafs on Halloween day SHIT !!! Went with the Bruins on february 7th. Not so bad.

Edited by JoeLassister

I might have pairs of pre-season tickets for sale, face value (around 140$ for the pair)

WHITE

AA

Visitor end, Corner (so you get to see most of Habs offensive play, period 1 and 3)

Contact me if you are interested, I'll talk to my friend about it.

As a family of 5, the whole ticket process sucks. I can't even buy 3 and 2 so that my wife and kids can go. Last year I managed to get 4 tickets for a game and had to leave my wife out. Worse, she spent the time shopping in Montreal while I was at the game with the kids... made the tickets look cheap. :(

As a family of 5, the whole ticket process sucks. I can't even buy 3 and 2 so that my wife and kids can go. Last year I managed to get 4 tickets for a game and had to leave my wife out. Worse, she spent the time shopping in Montreal while I was at the game with the kids... made the tickets look cheap. :(

This could be a solution for your family : Group sale !

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53051

Totally failed the Caps on nov 28th or the Maple Leafs on Halloween day SHIT !!! Went with the Bruins on february 7th. Not so bad.

Did you happen to notice what other games were sold out?

SO I sent my picklist to my friend. Gosh, had to choose only 21 games of the 41 home game. that was harsh. sucks to be me.

did I mention that I'll be first row in the white? AA. yes.

aka best spot in the Bell Centre ...

This could be a solution for your family : Group sale !

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53051

20 ticket minimum (2 games) so I would have to scalp the remaining tickets (which I am against since scalpers are the reason none of us can just buy tickets in the first place). Plus, registration is over for these sales. :

aka best spot in the Bell Centre ...

yes.

center of the rink, either side, would be even better for me, but that's arguable. as long as you're not directly behind the net (can't see the saves)

When my friend told me that he got his hands on Season tickets at that spot, I said, I want them all, no question asked. Unfortunately, my friend has other friends :P

21 is still good though.

20 ticket minimum (2 games) so I would have to scalp the remaining tickets (which I am against since scalpers are the reason none of us can just buy tickets in the first place). Plus, registration is over for these sales. :

Don't have to scalp. Friends, Family, even here on Habsworld... Be creative ;) .

yes.

centre of the rink, either side, would be even better for me, but that's arguable. as long as you're not directly behind the net (can't see the saves)

When my friend told me that he got his hands on Season tickets at that spot, I said, I want them all, no question asked. Unfortunately, my friend has other friends :P

21 is still good though.

it's freakin' amazing you mean !!! my personnal favourite spot is White 336 AA . I've been in 336 EE and since that day, I dream about 336 AA.

Centre%20Bell.jpg

it's freakin' amazing you mean !!! my personnal favourite spot is White 336 AA . I've been in 336 EE and since that day, I dream about 336 AA.

Centre%20Bell.jpg

I have a friend with season tickets in 330 AA. They are a little high, but they are great seats. He sells them to me for face value. The great thing about those seats is that you are right at the edge, so there is a lot of room. His are two in from the aisle and the washroom and beer stand are very close.I think I will come back to Montreal for another double header. The last time was one of my better memories.

I have a friend with season tickets in 330 AA. They are a little high, but they are great seats. He sells them to me for face value. The great thing about those seats is that you are right at the edge, so there is a lot of room. His are two in from the aisle and the washroom and beer stand are very close.I think I will come back to Montreal for another double header. The last time was one of my better memories.

a "little high"

that's where you get the best view in the whole arena IMO.

lower is not necessarily better. in the reds, you have lots of blind spot because you are so low...