Apr. 4, Montreal vs Ottawa, 7 PM

dlbalr

At himself? He looked terrible and wasn't ready to play. Hopefully a period on the bench will wake him up for the second period.

He didnt look great on the first 2 goals but they werent the worst gaffs either.

Furthermore, he isnt ed, he know he should be better, do you really think MT has to bench him to get his point across.

Funny how lots of other guys don't get nailed to the bench when they F up ie. Markov, Emelin, Eller, DD....

I am not sure what the heck he did.

He wasn't covering with much intensity on those first two goals. Some shifts off as a wake up call makes sense. I think the rest of the period was overkill, mind you. It needs to be business as usual in the 2nd for Subban. That said, boy did Weaver make the most of his extra ice time with Subban on the bench.

He didnt look great on the first 2 goals but they werent the worst gaffs either.

Furthermore, he isnt ######ed, he know he should be better, do you really think MT has to bench him to get his point across.

Funny how lots of other guys don't get nailed to the bench when they F up ie. Markov, Emelin, Eller, DD....

He didn't make a gaffe... He wasn't ready... Big difference.

The habs came roaring back without him. He will be back in the second and he will be better. He isn't any other player. He is the guy we want to be a superstar. If we are going to drop $8m for eight years, he has to be better.

Garry galley is such a ######ing homer.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Crazy game up to now, but I'm damn happy to see us score the last 4 goals!

I also think Subban will play better during the rest of the game....he was sleeping in the first. The coaching staff woke him during the intermission!

I don't think parros has been back after that penalty he took so I guess he and pk have been punished the same, which makes perfect sense since they are the same talent level.

When I youngster like Tinordi delivers a solid hit, the bench wakes up.

Kudos to Jared.

Nice to also see Tinordi defending his team mates. Good fight by Tinordi!!!

A good reason to keep the fighting in hockey.

I thought about watching something else when Ottawa made it 3-0. But I thought "If fights break down, I want to see them."

Now it's 4-3. :)