Apr. 5, Detroit vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

Another night of Gary Galley? I think that they just said mark lee and gary galley at the bell centre. Someone better tell galley who is playing. Lord grant me strength

well in calgary, my only option is the national Toronto broadcast or the Ontario CBC broadcast of a nothing OTT-NYR game

well in calgary, my only option is the national Toronto broadcast or the Ontario CBC broadcast of a nothing OTT-NYR game

cbc has it on line. if that helps

cbc has it on line. if that helps

thanks!

Cheer up! Bourque is back in the lineup.

I can live with that tonight. It doesn't make sense to play Parros against a team like the Wings. If Moen, Prust, or Weisse weren't injured, playing Bourque would be criminal.

I can't get over just how bad the PP is. Every single rush, one guy tries to carry it in alone and gets stripped. With the personal we have there is no reason for the PP to be this bad. Seems like when we are scoring 5 o 5, the PP sucks. Really need to get the PP straightened out before the playoffs.

Tampa beat by Flames and now losing 3-1 to Stars, is also sweet to see! :nuts:

as much as i want us to finish 2nd, i'd take finishing 3rd - as long as the leafs are out! It will be sooooooo nice to get back to playoffs without leafs on the CBC and this year we scan have the added onus of being the only Canadian team.

That was a legit call, but if that slash was on Gallagher and he dropped his glove, no way that would have been called.

The new Doughnut Line: 27-14-11.

given Pleks responsibilities, it isn't bad to give the kids some time with Pleks to learn to be more responsible, but I'd rather have them back with Eller. he finally scored last night, so i'd give him another shot with Gally squared.