Apr. 5, Detroit vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

That would be great, it would be great if the real PK would show up as well....

I have watched several times the two goals by the Senators while P.K. was on the ice yesterday. IMO he did not deserve to be benched the rest of the first period. Therrien is playing a dangerous game with him.

given Pleks responsibilities, it isn't bad to give the kids some time with Pleks to learn to be more responsible, but I'd rather have them back with Eller. he finally scored last night, so i'd give him another shot with Gally squared.

I can't understand that some "experts" are still convinced that he is an excellent playmaker. I am quite sure that Vanek and Pax would be a lot less productive if they played with him. A good defensive centreman, but certainly not a playmaker.

What a goal by Max!

I can't that some "experts" are still convinced that he is an excellent playmaker. I am quite sure that Vanek and Pax would be a lot less productive if they played with him. A good defensive centreman, but certainly not a playmaker.

What a goal by Max!

Pleks is a great all round player with great hockey sense and is probably the most complete player on the team. That said, probably the least creative of our "offensively skilled" players.

39!! I hope he gets that # 40 so bad.

I hope he gets it tonight, so he can put it behind him. It's already great that he is ahead of Kessel. Reaching 40 before him, would be even sweeter

Pleks is a great all round player with great hockey sense and is probably the most complete player on the team. That said, probably the least creative of our "offensively skilled" players.

I think that the team would be a lot better if he played on the 3rd line. I am very disappointed that Therrien still insists to play Chucky on the wing. IMO he should play centre. He might not be ready for prime time, but if he never plays at his natural position his development is not as fast as it could be.

27-14-11. How much longer? For all the chatter about "Plex not getting the wingers," the only wingers i've seen him gel with in his career are AK-47, Kovalev and Gionta.

And the playmaker was Kovalev.

27-14-11. How much longer? For all the chatter about "Plex not getting the wingers," the only wingers i've seen him gel with in his career are AK-47, Kovalev and Gionta.

I'm thinking try Briere between the kids, and rotate Eller in for defensive situations.

I think that the team would be a lot better if he played on the 3rd line. I am very disappointed that Therrien still insists to play Chucky on the wing. IMO he should play centre. I might not be ready for prime time, but if he never plays at his natural position his development is not as fast as it could be.

That's another reason, i'd like to see Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher. Let them get try and get back some chemistry against weaker competition and also allow Eller and galchenyuk flip at centre.