Injury news

Commandant

Boy am I glad they listen to what I say. Don't play superstars in meaningless games. Give them the rest and healing time they need. Right Don? Right Brian? :rofl:

Boy am I glad they listen to what I say. Don't play superstars in meaningless games. Give them the rest and healing time they need. Right Don? Right Brian? :rofl:

"Although Carey has made excellent progress and is very close to being able to return to competition, he has not presently been cleared to do so. He is expected to make a full recovery over the off-season," said Canadiens’ head physician, Dr. Vincent Lacroix.

Price hasn't been medically cleared to play, if he was, he would play.

HR, it sounds like is simply a matter of neither is 100% and ready to return.

You did understand I was Kidding right? I know Illwill doesn't but that is to be expected.

You did understand I was Kidding right? I know Illwill doesn't but that is to be expected.

I guess my sense of humor only picks up on things that are actually funny. Inserting a laughing emoticon doesn't make something funny, especially since you're the type to say " I told you so". Can't wait for Therrien to get fired simply just so you can say, " see, he is a terrible coach and I knew all along. I made a thread years ago". And then you'll add something about drinking scotch and Le Genius a hundred times.

I guess my sense of humor only picks up on things that are actually funny. Inserting a laughing emoticon doesn't make something funny, especially since you're the type to say " I told you so". Can't wait for Therrien to get fired simply just so you can say, " see, he is a terrible coach and I knew all along. I made a thread years ago". And then you'll add something about drinking scotch and Le Genius a hundred times.

Ya know I was going to make some witty riposte but you are the one with the problem. Me, I don't care and nothing you say is going to upset me, I will carry on laughing, you can go on as you do.

I think Tampa used more than that a few seasons back.

I think they were at 21 or something like that.

On the Hab injury front, it looks like Flynn may get back yet as he's the only one that wasn't listed as out for the season.

Guest Stogey24

P.K. Subban played with a strained MCL from SJ game Feb 29 until he suffered neck injury Mar.10. Recently stopped practising with a brace

P.K. Subban played with a strained MCL from SJ game Feb 29 until he suffered neck injury Mar.10. Recently stopped practising with a brace

That might partially explain the increase in tumbles he was taking later on in the season,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If he does it won't be because he had a track record in Nashville doing it.

Quite a source that link is...But, grasping at straws to support your argument that Weber sucks I suppose.

And you 'deep throat' source there, it trumps Shaw actually saying he had his rib broken by Weber?

I actually had to think about this, but you sir are a jerk. I tried to patch things up with you, I went to you and I apologized, but you cannot accept that. You have to be an a$$hole. I truly do not care, go fork yourself. And no there is no smiley face is this message. And Brian if you want to kick me off this thing, go ahead. I like 95 % of the people on here but if you want to be a jerk I don't really care. Go fork your self.