2015/16 General IceCaps/Beast Discussion Thread

dlbalr

Scrivens has been given permission to leave the team for their final home stand this coming weekend. He didn't even dress as the backup the last two games.

I'm surprised Bergy didn't mention that in the postmortem press conference. I want to manage for Marc. I'll be keeping a close eye on him in the next 2-5 years. If he buys a call/sales center, my resume will be the first on his desk.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brampton Beast have acquired former Hamilton Bulldog Justin Courtnall to complete a trade with the Allen Americans (ECHL champs) made early this year for Chris Auger

As long as he stays down there and isn't in the AHL next year, that's a good pickup. If we see him as a regular in the bottom six with St. John's though (as he was in Hamilton on his AHL deal), I won't be a happy camper.

• 2 weeks later...

Renaud Lavoie is reporting that Gabriel Dumont won't be back next season. He wants to try a new path with another NHL team. Not good for the IceCaps but completely understandable. Wish him the best.