Mar. 21, Sharks vs Habs, 7:00 PM

dlbalr

It wasn't as entertaining of a period but it was another quality effort from Montreal. They're really not backing down physically.

On the line change front, it's Emelin on the second pairing with Petry now and they've looked good so far. The tinkering on the top two lines continue as Plekanec is now with Galchenyuk and Gallagher; that line had a few really good shifts in the 2nd.

He dropped like he was shot. Might have been off balance, but I agree with the penalty.

ah do you think tht 6'5 monster grabbing him by the neck and throwing him on the ice had anything to do with it?

Haha haha. Holy shit. I need someone to teach me the rules of hockey. Honestly how can that guy mug Pacioretty for a full minute and no call?

Pacioretty had his glove on the San Jose guy holding him on top of him the whole time. Yes, elbows were thrown but Pacioretty easily could have been called for holding at the same time. Call both or call neither. One was more visible than the other but both were penalties.

last few weeks we've seen referees ignore interference to a great extend. I've come to believe they're all just one trick ponies that can't walk and chew gum at the same time. League gives them the directive to look for something (like diving) and they go overboard, letting standard stuff slip

Best goalie in the world.

Top five left wing.

Arguably Best defence pairing in the league.

Top 25 left winger, top 25 center, top 25 right winger.

One of the most underrated bottom six players in the league.

One of the least respected coaches in the league by his own fans.

We're good folks. We're real good.