Feb. 19, Florida vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

The boys have played pretty well. Hopefully pull the win out.

Agreed. I've generally been very impressed with the work ethic on the team...post Borky..

It kinda amazes me given the stupid number of games in the regular season.

I think perhaps the whole league has upped that element of play as I've read here and there.

another lousy pass by Pleky!

the boys look tired...they have no speed when entering the Panthers zone...

nice save Bobby Lou....

Guest Stogey24

another lousy pass by Pleky!

the boys look tired...they have no speed when entering the Panthers zone...

nice save Bobby Lou....

Markov looks gassed.

Give Sekac a shot here

Why send Markov and Subban, who aren't used to taking penalty shots? Why not send Sekac??

Another 2 goal lead that we lost! Another point lost!

Guest Stogey24

Why send Markov and Subban, who aren't used to taking penalty shots? Why not send Sekac??

Another 2 goal lead that we lost! Another point lost!

Amen. Pure Therrien choices. Even Thomas wouldn't have been a bad choice

Guest Stogey24

No complaints from me. Florida is now only one point from pushing the Bruins out of the playoffs. No Bruins in the playoffs is more important to me than a regular season win in February.

Wouldn't you rather see Montreal succeed?

Sad just Sad ok all you Le genius supporters tell me how great he is.

We're still on pace for a 105+ point season...I don't think Therrien is the problem...lack of scoring is our problem!

i have mixed feelings about this loss. ON one hand, the boys played a game last night and our d-men were obliged to play alot of minutes...on the other hand, we had a fv.cking two goal lead...and we lost again!!!

Guest Stogey24

*looks at standings where we're first in our division with two less games played than Tampa*

*looks at you asking me if I care about one shootout loss*

Hey buddy lots of hockey left in the season. Until game 82 hits I want every point there is to take

*looks at standings where we're first in our division with two less games played than Tampa*

*looks at you asking me if I care about one shootout loss*

how about a shootout loss following losses against over the past week or so against the lowly sens, Edmonton, Buffalo and coyotes?

how about a shootout loss following losses against over the past week or so against the lowly sens, Edmonton, Buffalo and coyotes?

I'd prefer the team to beat everyone in their path but a few losses to teams we will never face in the playoffs doesn't phase me very much. I'd actually be more disappointed in the loss against the Panthers if they were in a playoff spot because we could play them. But there's still a chance Boston makes it over them so I'd rather give them this one point.

The LA Kings lost 28 games in regulation last year with 8 in overtime/shootout. This included losses to Winnipeg, Phoenix (x3), Calgary (x3), Nashville (x2), Buffalo, New Jersey and Toronto. Somehow they still won a Cup?