March 26th Montreal @ Winnipeg

DON

Guest Stogey24

Mitchell is awful. Watch him out there. He's clueless

Dustin Tokarski is the worst Habs goalie since Alex Auld.

He sucks!!!!!!!!

You can't really put all the blame on him

Guest Stogey24

Thatta boy Plekanec. Don't do a God damn thing after your teammate gets smoked

At least Beaulieu took a run at Ladd. God knows no one else is going to do anything

Alright Lovett, I agree now with Tokarski

The second goal wasn't his fault. The first and third went through his pads like a Salem High School JV goalie.

Pathetic!

I'm not liking this as a preview of the Habs playing a rough playoff style game. The Habs seem to he reverting to 2013, or worse 2011 mode, where they get blown out and get their collective ass beat in the fights.

Where's Roman Hamrlik when you need him?

Beaulieu bailed, but that's smart. That would have been a ten game suspension.

Yep. I get that he was trying to stand up for a teammate but that was not the way to do it. Had he connected, that was an easy 5-and-a-game plus a multi-game suspension for charging, kneeing, and intent to injure. Not to mention he completely took himself out of position and cut off Petry (who had Ladd covered properly on the back check) to even attempt that move.

Unfortunately they usually get nothing.

These guy couldn't score with 1000 bucks in Vegas

Yeah, but with Price this is another 1-1/1-0 nail biter we're used to. This team is very low on entertainment value this year.

I can appreciate all the great goaltending and back checking but the 14-15 Habs aren't making anyone a fan of hockey.

They came out hard in the first and got nothing for it. They must have gotten away from the "system"

Hey..with no disappointment and tension.. why'd we watch every game??

My thoughts on Condon exactly L's M. At least he is big enough to cover the net. Why didn't we cash on Toker the Choker in the off season? Could have got a pick or prospect I am sure.