April 11 Reg. Season Finale- Montreal vs Toronto

DON

The intensity in this game is lacking for a preseason contest let alone a regular season one. And that's a good thing. Let the scoreboard watching commence for the playoff matchups...

Amen to that.

Gally brought his intensity . As usual.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stogey24

Boy am I loving Eller lately..Would have been sweet for Pleks to onetime it.

It's a funny thing what confidence can do for a guy

It's a funny thing what confidence can do for a guy

So true.. and Eller tonight.. wow.

And a penalty against Montreal?? He should have got one earlier!

Agreed. But he was playing against a pylon.

Aha!

Yuck chuck

DeeDEE!

Loved that shot by DeeDee.

The guys lost their composure at the end of the game or they heard there was beer in the room and wanted to be first.

OK game they won we the Sens Let the playoffs begin.

well i think we just lost the Jennings, so far the hawks have allowed 2 less goals against.

They announced right before the anthem that he'll be back next season.

last time the CBC tried to get rid of him, he made a of noise and was retained.

They announced right before the anthem that he'll be back next season.

I never listen to the anthem, I am afraid the old boy is sounding more confused every game. For his age he does a good job buuut....

I had a lot of trouble giving a poop about this matchup and so did the players on both teams, for most of the game. Things picked up in the third, mercifully.

Neat game by Desharnais. He's such a plucky kid who carries himself with some swagger - I think he's an underrated leader on the team, actually. He really should be a guy that fans pull for - tiny, never-say-die, never handed anything, made a career for himself through sheer moxy - instead of crap on because he's not Ryan Getzlaf.

What a bummer that Gally didn't get that goal counted. He sure deserved it for his relentless hustle.

Price didn't have his best night, but seemed to crank it up for the third and OT/SO.

It's hard to resist the impression that the secondary cast is revving up their engines in MaxPac's absence. DD, Pleks, Galy, Eller - all seem to be really flying. Sometimes, though, I feel like if I see one more blown one-timer or fanned shot, I'll puke.

Not so fast 1 now.

Colorado comes up with a late goal against Chicago and they win 3-2. We tied Chicago for the Jennings. Another award that Price will win. Though this one he will split

Colorado comes up with a late goal against Chicago and they win 3-2. We tied Chicago for the Jennings. Another award that Price will win. Though this one he will split

So do 4 goalies (i.e. team) share the jennings, or does the goalie with the lowest GAA get it?