Mar. 21, Sharks vs Habs, 7:00 PM

dlbalr

Best goalie in the world.

Top five left wing.

Arguably Best defence pairing in the league.

Top 25 left winger, top 25 center, top 25 right winger.

One of the most underrated bottom six players in the league.

One of the least respected coaches in the league by his own fans.

We're good folks. We're real good.

Gotta like that post MoLG. I've been a wussie fan since that western whumpin... You're helping...you're helping...

Another great win to exorcise a demon Shark:)

Another shut out for our boy, and a certain amount of confidence starting to swirl around the Habs.

Cool post Machine, well said!

After every small skid(all teams have had them) the Habs bounce back and rattle off a few wins over tough opposition, yeah I'm confident heading towards the real season.

Not a PP for us to complain about last night, and 3 more wins for Carey and he becomes a Habs record holder of epic proportions!

Nine more games to go. If all goes well, Price will finish the season with 43 to 45 wins. Right now he is in the lead on all statistic fronts. The Vézina and Jennings trophies are very realistic achievements. I also believe that the Hart is almost a lock, and the Ted Lindsay a strong possibility. But I wish of a better reward for Carey: the Connie Smythe to go along the Stanley Cup.

Halak was good, but Gainey and Gauthier knew what they were doing when they drafted that young man and chose to keep him with the team when he was not playing yet to his full potential.

What a player!

Must say, was entertaining game.

6 hits by Emelin was nice to see.

3 Wins to Hab tender record, 9 games left, seems quite doable unless try and rest him and only play him 4-5 times more?

Commanding win against a desperate team with a lot of fire-power.

The kind of performance that wins you playoff series.

Just saying.

Hell yeah!

When Bob Gainey called Price a thoroughbred, so many people mocked him for it and said he was in love with his own draft pick.

Turned out Bob, while not always right, was unquestionably right on Price.

Bob was right a lot more often than some people on this forum give him credit for.

Nine more games to go. If all goes well, Price will finish the season with 43 to 45 wins. Right now he is in the lead on all statistic fronts. The Vézina and Jennings trophies are very realistic achievements. I also believe that the Hart is almost a lock, and the Ted Lindsay a strong possibility. But I wish of a better reward for Carey: the Connie Smythe to go along the Stanley Cup.

Halak was good, but Gainey and Gauthier knew what they were doing when they drafted that young man and chose to keep him with the team when he was not playing yet to his full potential.

What a player!

The amazing thing to me is some are calling for Dubnyk or even Hammond to win the Vezina. There are a lot of crazy people out there.

"He saved it with his knob," Logan Couture from nhl.com.

Lol. I dont know if u use that in Canada but in England that could get missunderstood.

Same meaning here I believe and that would be painful.

I love how the announcers talk about Price. Everything he does becomes magnified through the prism of his supreme excellence; just as every pass from a Crosby is framed as a manifestation of his supreme skill, so is every save from Price. In short, they talk about him in the rarified way they reserve for bona-fide superstars. It's great to hear a Hab be spoken of that way, after 20+ years of it not happening.

I love how the announcers talk about Price. Everything he does becomes magnified through the prism of his supreme excellence; just as every pass from a Crosby is framed as a manifestation of his supreme skill, so is every save from Price. In short, they talk about him in the rarified way they reserve for bona-fide superstars. It's great to hear a Hab be spoken of that way, after 20+ years of it not happening.

Theodore had his moments but Price feels like our new Roy. Hopefully he can bring us a couple of cups too.

Best goalie in the world.

Top five left wing.

Arguably Best defence pairing in the league.

Top 25 left winger, top 25 center, top 25 right winger.

One of the most underrated bottom six players in the league.

One of the least respected coaches in the league by his own fans.

We're good folks. We're real good.

Here here!

I'll take the Habs coming out on top in a 2-1 game with Price making 30-35 saves over the flashy kids of Tampa and their 10% shooting percentage and Bishop's .912 sv %.

The Habs are primed for a run, and this is only year 1 of their window being opened.

It all depends if the team can win a Cup or two while he is in his prime. If it does, there is no doubt in my mind that the odds are good that one day his jersey will float in the Bell Centre. I sure hope that this day will come.

Carey is quite awesome.

It almost feels surreal to be witnessing it first hand. Its like my father telling me about great players from the past. There will be a day when I tell my kids about how good Carey Price was...

"He saved it with his knob," Logan Couture from nhl.com.

Lol. I dont know if u use that in Canada but in England that could get missunderstood.

Painful memories.. painful memories.... :1vomit:

With all of the Carey Price love, check out this video around the 2:00 mark where Columbus is shocked that the Montreal Canadiens pick Carey Price. Might be better than the Pierre McGuire video since it doesn't have that insulting "off the reservation" remark:

• Upvote 1

With all of the Carey Price love, check out this video around the 2:00 mark where Columbus is shocked that the Montreal Canadiens pick Carey Price. Might be better than the Pierre McGuire video since it doesn't have that insulting "off the reservation" remark:

and Brule was a big flop.

I bet the CBJ brass have been kicking themselves for years on the Brule/Kopitar debate? Goes to show you how much of a crapshoot the draft can be eh?

Columbus was also a terrible drafting team. Doug MacLean is an idiot and there's a reason nobody in the NHL will ever tap him for a job again.