Blue Jackets 25th

Habs 18-9-1 on road.

7-2-1 in last ten.

Price 34-11-3

Galchenyuk/Markov 5pts in last 7 gms

Gallagher/Plekanec 6pts in last 7.

Subban 8pts in last 7.

And will be the debut of #21 Smith-Pelly on RW

That trade they made with Philly was genius too. Umberger barely looks like an NHLer at times while Hartnell still has tons of gas in the tank. The Flyers fanbase is still trying to justify it based on Hartnell's contract being four more years to Umberger's two but does it matter when Umberger gives you nothing in the two and Hartnell is still a 20 goal, 50 point player for the next two, three seasons?

That trade they made with Philly was genius too. Umberger barely looks like an NHLer at times while Hartnell still has tons of gas in the tank. The Flyers fanbase is still trying to justify it based on Hartnell's contract being four more years to Umberger's two but does it matter when Umberger gives you nothing in the two and Hartnell is still a 20 goal, 50 point player for the next two, three seasons?

100 per cent right

I'm more worried about this game tonight, then I was for the game against St-Louis! Let's hope the boys can score early and often and take Columbus out of the game early!

Here's hoping we get the season sweep in the first season that I get to see the Jackets in Nationwide twice! Going with a group of four Jackets fans, so that should be fun. One of them will at least be wearing a Habs hat to go with the Jackets jersey, though. He was given CenterIce for free by his cable company's accident one year, so I was at his place all the time watching the Habs, so the Habs grew on him, haha.

not for nothing, but with two points in the first period, P.K. has 46 points. That puts him 3rd behind Giordano (injured) and Letang for the scoring title for D-men. If P.K has a strong finish, could he get another Norris?

• Upvote 1

Weber will get nominated just because Nashville has the best D in the league and he's their ace defenceman. After that is Giordano hurt or not. Last spot to Letang, Subban or Doughty. If Shattenkirk can return he could take what was his nomination spot back.