March 2 Montreal vs San Jose

DON

Habs have been great since the latter part of the second. Excellent effort and taking over, whether we win at the end or not. They are playing great and dominating.

I'm loving the positivism. The Habs have been really bad for stretches but really strong for others. The score is not exactly indicative of the game. Habs have also had no luck but at the same time there are no excuses.

4-0 Fishies. I'm fine with this game. They woke up and came out to play hockey as they can. C'est la vie.

How many of these super close video reviews have gone the Habs way lately, none?

That was awful close, and it looked to me like the puck was just over the line, but there is probably a standard that wasn't quite met.

Guest Stogey24

I'm loving the positivism. The Habs have been really bad for stretches but really strong for others. The score is not exactly indicative of the game. Habs have also had no luck but at the same time there are no excuses.

You must be watching a different game. This is the worst game I've seen these guys play this year

Thanks sim. They sucked and got manhandled and outplayed badly but have woken up to be equal or better since then despite the goal. I hope they can keep it up. The past doesn't exist so it's not worth worrying about. :rolleyes:

You must be watching a different game. This is the worst game I've seen these guys play this year

Lots of it.. I agree.. but from the latter part of the second and through most of the third they were playing great. They're off a bit now, but the game is over. They woke themselves up and played very well.

So many missed passes.

Reminds me of my dating history.

Thanks for shoring up the bottom 6, Bergevin. Not like the Habs need to score goals to win games or anything.

Ya.. no sign of it there.. :P

I hate to think of who we'd have to give up to get a top 6 shooter today. I'm ok with the guys we've got. .and next year's team, going forward.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Lots of it.. I agree.. but from the latter part of the second and through most of the third they were playing great. They're off a bit now, but the game is over. They woke themselves up and played very well.

respectfully disagree, that was a bad one through and through. Either way, the boys need to shake it off. One bad game changes nothing

I think it was more a lack of finish than luck - which is why they really needed another sniper.

Petry will help us for sure. This may have been one of those warm weather distraction days? It sure seems to happen in Fla quite often. Heck, maybe they were too busy watching Tradecentre all day and forgot they had to play? Who knows, but I bet they'll play better tonight

Guest Stogey24

How was Petry? I fell asleep after the first.

He's gonna be good for this team. I think he'll start rushing the puck quite a bit when he get comfortable. Gilbert should be in the presser from here out IMO

Pleks couldn't handle the clearing pass on the first goal...his turnover ended up in the net

Yea that puck should have been out. Pleks usually gold on those clears. In the highlite you could see Price and PK actually let up for a second because they assumed it was getting cleared. Then shot, tip , goal.

That second line of Pleks, Gally, and (fill in the blank) didnt have a good night.

Question...... when are the coaching staff , the kid, and the team gonna do some work with chucky to make him "capable" of playing center.

He's gonna be good for this team. I think he'll start rushing the puck quite a bit when he get comfortable. Gilbert should be in the presser from here out IMO

Watched some of Rangers Preds before the Habs game. Habs have three (maybe four) D playing last night that could not crack New York or Nashville line ups..

Agreed, Gilbert to the press box.