March 2 Montreal vs San Jose

DON

Sharks were two points out of a play off spot. They came out for the first shift and played that way. Desperate. Habs did not have an answer. Hey it happens. No lame excuses about trade deadline day.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Sharks were two points out of a play off spot. They came out for the first shift and played that way. Desperate. Habs did not have an answer. Hey it happens. No lame excuses about trade deadline day.

Ya, that's a bad excuse lol. It was like San jose came out knowing exactly what Montreal's game plan was and squashed it from the opening faceoff.

Weise and Smith-Pelly adjusted to the physicality, not one other guy did. That scares me a bit

ok then 30, for almost two months straight the habs defense has been outstanding. will you still complain that they aren't any good when they return to form? and the forwards were responsible for much of the d-zone struggles last night.. it was one game, relax

All centres cept DD got smoked on faceoffs (Galchenyuk 2 for 2 also).

0 for 0 on PP & 1-3 on PK indicative of sleepy team.

Oh well Price still has record for consecutive road wins by a Hab, had to come to an end sometime, but not his fault on tipped shots and all the rubber tossed his way.

Thanks for shoring up the bottom 6, Bergevin. Not like the Habs need to score goals to win games or anything.

No worries Bergivin has a lot of depth now he can afford to tra.... Oh wait nevermind -_-

ok then 30, for almost two months straight the habs defense has been outstanding. will you still complain that they aren't any good when they return to form? and the forwards were responsible for much of the d-zone struggles last night.. it was one game, relax

Not saying they "aint any good" Did not even imply that they were "responsible" for last night. Matter of fact i pointed toduring and after the game that the Sharks play was "responsible" for last night. They were "desperate" playing for play off position as they "sit two pints out of" and the dominated the game. Not always about who's fault it is. When the habs win, they win because they out played the opposition. That happens in reverse too, (although some hab fans have trouble with that reality). Ergo "trade deadline jitters" "long flight" "fatigue" "refs" ............hey how about "the sharks just did to us last night, what we did to the leafs on Saturday night, by the identical score"

The D in my opinion. They are top heavy. Markov Subban stars that play half the game. NB a great rookie. Thats three.

Spare parts Gilbert, Gonchar.

dont know yet ? Petry.

Thats a pretty good D. Price makes it look way better.

so you " relax" 77 :thumbs_up:

I have not seen anything from Parenteau all year (other than the shootout) :thumbs_down:

neither have I

Petry will help us for sure. This may have been one of those warm weather distraction days? It sure seems to happen in Fla quite often. Heck, maybe they were too busy watching Tradecentre all day and forgot they had to play? Who knows, but I bet they'll play better tonight

If I were a young single guy in the south up from the frozen North, I'd spend more time at the beach than watching where I was going to be traded to that day... just sayin'.... :blush:

Yup..but all of the above. Very distracting day.. especially the beaches.

that's where they laid around all day..on the beach, California girl watching, and checking tweets. darned distractions. and now they go to southern cal where they'll see some bikinis..might as well chalk down another L

that's where they laid around all day..on the beach, California girl watching, and checking tweets. darned distractions. and now they go to southern cal where they'll see some bikinis..might as well chalk down another L

"seemed like we had no energy out there, I thought our team was trained" Therrien on the loss to San Jose. Removes himself from the loss.. HA! from the play book of Rick Wilson :angry2: