Apr. 24: Game 5, Ottawa vs Montreal

dlbalr

Not sure why people think MT is being out coached. The players are being out played by the sense players who want it more...

I am pretty sure MT isn't telling them to play like crap and chickens.

who was it that was saying they wanted the habs to lose game 4, so there would be another game tonight??

Wait...have faith in DD!! Well the bright side is if they lose this series the coach has to go. There are some juicy possibilities but wait he has to be French. No wonder we're in this predicament with this joker.

Not sure why people think MT is being out coached. The players are being out played by the sense players who want it more...

I am pretty sure MT isn't telling them to play like crap and chickens.

And i'm pretty sure the players are not telling each other to play that way.

But he is not a great coach. I dont expect MT to win us a single game. It is on the players. MT's input is done when he filled out the game sheet. Other than camera poses i expect nothing on the ice that is MT driven. Do you?

Jesus...

stupid penalty by DD

I feel the Habs are dominating the play. problem is zero finish! and Pricer isn't doing anything special in net.

I still think we can score 3 in the 3rd and head to OT.

• Upvote 1

Wait...have faith in DD!! Well the bright side is if they lose this series the coach has to go. There are some juicy possibilities but wait he has to be French. No wonder we're in this predicament with this joker.

Hey easy now. Little DD has been a monster for five games in these play offs. Like every spring.

I feel the Habs are dominating the play. problem is zero finish! and Pricer isn't doing anything special in net.

Domination is not a word i would use.

Guest Stogey24

Its hard to blame Price. His margin for error is zero. There is no consistent finishers on this team besides Pacioretty

C'mon guys.

This is getting embarrassing fast.

Two shit games in a row. I doubt Ottawa plays perfect, and yes, lucky hockey for the next two games.

TB was shut out for 115 minutes, and almost went down 3-1. Then they scored three goals in 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, we have a series on our hands. This kind of hockey sucks, but save the pity party for when Ottawa wins on Sunday.

I might have been wrong about this game, but I still think Montreal puts Ottawa away in Game six if it gets that far.

First things first: montreal has to score an Fing goal on Anderson

does the organization not study tape on where Craig Anderson is weak? 7 Hole Blocker side all day long! Shot attempts tonight on that specific area: 0. What's more concerning is the anemic offence from the top 6. To put in perspective, Dale Weise has the lone 2 goals in L3. I personally don't care if tonight's a loss because a 3 goal deficit with 20 to play is virtually insurmountable; but at least get some bad blood and tires kicking offensively to build off for next game. They cannot, and I repeat..CANNOT go scoreless in the 3rd.

They may mot score again until next season.

Not really sure why people keep bashing MT, he's gotten the most out of a mediocre roster with no offense and a great goalie. What is it you want him to change? He can't make the team score, his Golaie gave up 1 goal in a clinching game and his forwards, like every spring, can't score.

I might have been wrong about this game, but I still think Montreal puts Ottawa away in Game six if it gets that far.

First things first: montreal has to score an Fing goal on Anderson

agreed. I'm getting upset, but I'm still confident even after this game the Sens would

have to win the next 2 ... I don't believe they win 4 in a row on the Habs.

Gilbert and Pateryn were beyond useless soft lumps of crap out there on that goal...part of the screen rather than clearing guys out

expected that from gilly, predicted that from gilly, will see more of that from gilly