Mar. 28, Panthers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Dang dvr didn't start recording.. I suspect it was set by an idiot.... :blush:

Why did the Fla Coach look disappointed when we had the man advantage.

We do better a man short. ?

What the hell just happened there !!!

Maybe we can just forgive the guys who earn penalties against us. Forgive.. forget.. maybe score a little.. who knows.. :rofl:

A pregame stat from the Twitter feed on the main page - Galchenyuk has just one goal in his last 15 games.

His next goal will be a big one - not only does he hit the 20-goal plateau with it but he also collects a nice bonus of up to $212,500 (and quite likely that exact amount, I just don't have the complete contract details.) And yes, that money would count against the cap.

That's probably why he can't score. Like Theodore after his big contract. He was being paid to stop the puck instead of having fun. His huge contract killed him and us.

Galchenyuk so desperate for a goal, he tried to steal Larry's. :nuts:

Hahahahaah..can you imagine the nightmares he's having after 15 games .. and only a bunch left... .money sucks.

Haahahahaha

Larry scores 5 on 5 with traffic in front, unlike the entire 5 on 4 that had no traffic in front. Go figure?

Loved the hit by Pateryn !!

Good point. Isn't it weird .. We have PK and Markov on our blueline and we can't get a powerplay going.

I really thought we'd have it fixed by now.

Again Beaulieu in opposition goalmouth scrum, nice. :thumbs_up:

Actually Don, that wasn't a goalmouth scrum , that was a goaliemouth scrub and Beaulieu was there trying to sell breath mints. Just sayin.. high def screens are great... :scared:

• Upvote 1

Has anybody ever traded in their Canadian passport after watching Cherry during the intermissions?

How are our population numbers ...?

Character guy ... beats up another guy.. .team comes back.. big hero... .SOCIOPATH !

One of my favorite criticisms of this groundhog , and I wish I could remember who said, it , but it was that

" He has all the pagan virtues."

Quite a big hit by that Pateryn guy.

Habs can use more of that physical play.

So .. this guy seems pretty darned good to me in the little I've seen him. What do you guys think. .is he a top 6? Better? Worse?

Edit: Don.. are you detecting a pattern?

So .. this guy seems pretty darned good to me in the little I've seen him. What do you guys think. .is he a top 6? Better? Worse?

I like Pateryn as a 6/7 guy at best. I don't see him having the upside to be a top four blueliner but that's okay. He's on a cheap deal for next year (below the league minimum on the cap) and he certainly is doing what's asked of him out there.

Rick Dudley was interviewed today and said Pateryn had one aspect to work on this year and it was quickness. Which he said he has improved, so a dependable 3rd pairing stay at home d-man seems a good fit. he continues to make smart plays with puck and dish out some sweet hits (but is a rookie and got lots to learn).

Funny commercial from Facebook.. really pushing the woman as engineer thing. I guess they haven't been following the rather startling conclusions coming out of Norway on that approach. Ha! Some comedian interviewed the actual scientists and did a half hour show. They killed the whole program after the public uproar. Boys are boys, girls are girls.

Brace yourselves cause Eller feels playoffs.
Great hit by Pateryn. I laughed so hard at Hayes.

Was it a clean hit? I was just tuning in when he was complaining. Quite a whack.

Price is astonishing.

Good pressure.. thank goodness we don't have a powerplay.

Now I see why he was in a Haze. It's a patteryn

Funny commercial from Facebook.. really pushing the woman as engineer thing. I guess they haven't been following the rather startling conclusions coming out of Norway on that approach. Ha! Some comedian interviewed the actual scientists and did a half hour show. They killed the whole program after the public uproar. Boys are boys, girls are girls.

Was it a clean hit? I was just tuning in when he was complaining. Quite a whack.

Price is astonishing.

Good pressure.. thank goodness we don't have a powerplay.

Now I see why he was in a Haze. It's a patteryn

We gotta get Galchenyuk a goal so he can just play again.

Jagr.. great play.

We gotta get Galchenyuk a goal so he can just play again.

Jagr.. great play.

Done. Put him at center with Max. 20th goal coming up.

2 dumb plays by #76 so far.

Looks as though he played 28 minutes hard minutes against the jets two nights ago.

Rick Dudley was interviewed today and said Pateryn had one aspect to work on this year and it was quickness. Which he said he has improved, so a dependable 3rd pairing stay at home d-man seems a good fit. he continues to make smart plays with puck and dish out some sweet hits (but is a rookie and got lots to learn).

Yea, never do what Subban just did for one. :blush:

:wall:

:wall::wall::wall::wall:

Done. Put him at center with Max. 20th goal coming up.

Looks as though he played 28 minutes hard minutes against the jets two nights ago.

Yea, never do what Subban just did for one. :blush:

Probably true putting him with Max, but I don't think it will happen,. Its gotta be driving Galchuk crazy :wall:

Good analysis of the goal on the pbp.

Why is the Fla coach upset. .we get a PP.. what more could he ask for ??

TaDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!