May 3rd - Game 2 - Bolts vs Habs, 6 PM

dlbalr

I am more than a little concerned that they have scored 3 goals in the last 4 games. (not counting max empty netter)

Will they start going in? I hope so, Carey can only carry a team so far.

Shots yes, but Bishop was good but did not have to be great.

A must win tonight so the offense simply has to show up.

As of around 2 hours ago, this game was still not yet sold out.

Not living in that part of the country I have no idea how much tickets are. So how much are they?

DD...SCRATCHED? hmmm

(said it is Flu)

Well all the DD haters get their wish, let's see how we do without him. What is Max going to do now?

All of the DD haters are going to be sorry, especially 30/31, who will have an "It's a Wonderful Life" breakthrough by the first intermission.

Let's see what Larry's got. I think we'll see Eller/Galchenyuk put together by the third period.

Well, the reasonable argument is not that DD is evil, it's that we need an upgrade on him. Subtracting him from the lineup doesn't give us that upgrade; it just gives us one less forward with offensive tools.

Hopefully Eller/Galy can step up and profitably eat those minutes.

Well, the reasonable argument is not that DD is evil, it's that we need an upgrade on him. Subtracting him from the lineup doesn't give us that upgrade; it just gives us one less forward with offensive tools.

He can never be replaced. They should have forfeited.

Not living in that part of the country I have no idea how much tickets are. So how much are they?

Well all the DD haters get their wish, let's see how we do without him. What is Max going to do now?

I don't know how many actual DD haters there are. I hate the way he is utilized by the le genius, but i've liked him since he came up. I just think he is better served as a winger than a centre and hate that he is still out there as part of a useless pp unit.

offensive zone faceoff and we have mitchell and prust????

Guest Stogey24

Ya, exactly

Guest Stogey24

offensive zone faceoff and we have mitchell and prust????

Bottom pair D got a ton of O zone starts last game

Petry has to use that wrister more!!!

Subban also has to start using the wrister and snap shot a lot more as well.

I still say we have been putting up a great effort, yes we have deficiencies but that the salary era for ya. We have been putting ip shots in abundance, carrying most of the play, out hitting them, and the pucks will start to go in, and it only takes 2 or 3 to let Carey give us the win.

I'm not down one bit on this team, and we can beat these guys...

Agreed.. just got in.. glad I checked and set the recorder to go at 6.. was expecting 7.. so you guys are a half hour ahead of me. Hope my prayer.. at 6pm helps!!

Nice start. The Lightning are "thunder struck." Another quick goal will put them in great shape.

Let's just hope they don't go into the protect the lead mode.

Prust should not better than take a stupid penalty - double minor at that!! Huge saves by Price!!

Right there is Galchneyuk to a T. Pass the Puck off to the outside

He's lost right now. looks to be playing with zero confidence.