Montreal Canadiens at NY Rangers | January 29th, 2015 | 1900 EST

lazy26

I think everyone knows that puck was in. I understand the lack on conclusive evidence but you know it hit lundqvists toe which was behind the line. We got screwed on that one and they are also giving Subban a hard time

good first period for the habs.

But krieder ??? Has runs Price and injured him, now he rag dolls Subban.....He is laughing at the Habs now. He dropped the gloves planning on punching out the our guy PK......and the habs answer is Prust fights Glass to a draw????

Not mad at the refs. I get missing that. I'm upset that the war room could not conclusively conclude that the blurry puck bounced at least two inches before hitting the crook of his pad and bouncing out. Garbage decision by Toronto.

I think everyone knows that puck was in. I understand the lack on conclusive evidence but you know it hit lundqvists toe which was behind the line. We got screwed on that one and they are also giving Subban a hard time

I didn't think it was in. 95% in, yes, but not 100%.

I'm a little worried about Subban - when he gets riled up, he can get thrown right off his game. The intermission came at a good time to try to get him to cool off a bit.

Montreal will be shorthanded to start the 2nd, Eller got 4 minutes, Stepan 2.

good first period for the habs.

But krieder ??? Has runs Price and injured him, now he rag dolls Subban.....He is laughing at the Habs now. He dropped the gloves planning on punching out the our guy PK......and the habs answer is Prust fights Glass to a draw????

I grew up near Kreider's town, he's a rich boy from Boxford, Massachusetts. A guy like that is going to run goalies and duck fighters his entire career.

Isn't it great to see a game between two teams that don't like each other? The NHL got wimpy overnight.

Max in a slump playing with pleks. Nooo. Plekanics wingers always fill the net.

Pax played 5 straight games with pleks and gionta last year. Scored exactly zero goals.

That was last year, this is now. Montreal's top line in terms of ES goals per 60 minutes this year is one that has Plekanec centering Pacioretty. (Mind you, it's Gallagher as the other winger, not Weise.)

(And that line from last year did score one goal - not great considering their TOI together but they did get more than zero.)

Krieder did that like 10 games ago, why wait till now to bush-league Krieder?

Rag dolls Subban? missed that, did he get hurt bad or KOed?.

I grew up near Kreider's town, he's a rich boy from Boxford, Massachusetts. A guy like that is going to run goalies and duck fighters his entire career.

Isn't it great to see a game between two teams that don't like each other? The NHL got wimpy overnight.

That so. Hate him even more now.

Guest Stogey24

Krieder did that like 10 games ago, why wait till now to bush-league Krieder?

Rag dolls Subban? missed that, did he get hurt bad or KOed?.

Krieder tried to fight one of our best players... that's why you go after him.

I dont under estimate the rangers. they smoked us with toker in net yes. They also smoked us with price in net in the play offs. They have what we have , except they are younger, bigger, and play a more physical game .......and lets face it they have our number lately.

Actually Montreal is younger, taller and heavier, but nice try
  • Upvote 1

That was last year, this is now. Montreal's top line in terms of ES goals per 60 minutes this year is one that has Plekanec centering Pacioretty. (Mind you, it's Gallagher as the other winger, not Weise.)

(And that line from last year did score one goal - not great considering their TOI together but they did get more than zero.)

ha! thanks D. Should have been clearer....i meant max scored zero, then MT broke them up.

But if you say so. Persoanlly i dont like Pleks centering Pax. But when you have or four second line centers what are ya gonna do.

Krieder tried to fight one of our best players... that's why you go after him.

been that way since Gordie Howe was a kid.

Actually Montreal is younger, taller and heavier, but nice try

take a look at nash and krieder and tell me again montreal is bigger.

rangers have two defensemen that that equal alost 80 years old?

i give the edge to rangers in size , youth? i will take your word for it