Nashville Predators at Montreal Canadiens | January 20th, 2015 | 1930 EST

lazy26

Wow, refs reversed a call...

And then they ignore blatant interference....

Sadly, boys are already packed for the all star break... They better wake up soon as Price has earned it.

Ya, neat to see the reversal. Anybody seen that before?

The shots are just pouring in

Hahahaa..

Damn, this Nashville defense is pretty damn good! 4 shots in the first period and it took us 10:30 to get our first shot in the second. Wake up boys, we have an opportunity of beating a team without their best player!

I'm not impressed with what I'm seeing from our boys up til now!

Damn, this Nashville defense is pretty damn good! 4 shots in the first period and it took us 10:30 to get our first shot in the second. Wake up boys, we have an opportunity of beating a team without their best player!

Nope.. not our shiningest presentation. We're half playing it seems.

Midseason stuff.

Well, we could all see that coming! Let's hope this will wake them up!

Your posting riff.. " Good Girls go to heaven, Bad girls come to Montreal!" reminds me of one of the oldest and funniest remarks about Quebec girls.

First man" "Quebec girls are all either hookers or hockey players. "

Second man: "Hey, my wife is from Quebec!"

First man: "oh... what position did she play? :blush:

• Upvote 1

I think I'm seeing Gallagher playing with more offensive skill and creativity.. but a sniper.. he ain't.

Habsfan's hope may have woken them up a litte bit.

Ya, neat to see the reversal. Anybody seen that before?

Last week against Ottawa. Play was whistled down for too many men but after conferring with the other officials, it was rescinded. I got a kick out of Jason York saying he'd never seen that before considering he was the colour guy for that Ottawa game all of five days ago.

The Habs picked it up a bit after Nashville's goal, they'll need to keep that up for the third. Despite how lethargic they've been for most of the night, they're definitely still in this.

yea thats called adjusting between periods.

happens to the habs one outta four games about. Did the sens not fire 20 first period shots at us a couple of games ago. We have seen this before. This one extreme, 4 shots by the half way mark of the game...at home?

Only real chances so far were results individual efforts by gally and pk.

maybe MT will change the lines up.

Last week against Ottawa. Play was whistled down for too many men but after conferring with the other officials, it was rescinded. I got a kick out of Jason York saying he'd never seen that before considering he was the colour guy for that Ottawa game all of five days ago.

The Habs picked it up a bit after Nashville's goal, they'll need to keep that up for the third. Despite how lethargic they've been for most of the night, they're definitely still in this.

Cool Brian. I didn't know about that one. And yup. .we did pick it up and looked a little less passive. I suppose if all hours were "our finest hour", we wouldn't have any "finest hour." :monkey:

"maybe MT will change the lines up."

Cocaine? ! I hope they're not that desperate!

RDS did a nice sequence showing how tenacious the Gnashers are at defence. Whew! How'd we get 4 shots past'em?