2015 Draft Weekend

dlbalr

2015DraftWide.jpg

The draft is finally here and rather than have the picks mixed in with all the pre-draft stuff, let's make a thread to discuss the picks and anything else interesting that may happen today and tomorrow.

Montreal's Selections

26th overall

87th overall

131st overall

177th overall

207th overall

Our Draft Central page has all the required pre-draft reading you'll need, profiles on some of the players who could be around when the Habs pick, our mock draft, a comparison of mock drafts, and more.

Coverage begins at 7 PM on Sportsnet, TVA Sports, and NBCSN. Anyone watching in the US is fortunate enough to get McKenzie, Button, and the TSN crew while the rest of us get Damien Cox.

Bergevin was seen talking with Ray Shero, NJ's new GM.  The Devils hold the 36th and 41st picks and could be a team to talk to if the Habs decide to trade down.

Also, I'm going to lock the other draft thread for now, just so we don't have people posting in two threads on the same topic.

SO if deal for those 2 devil picks

probability of 200nhl games

#26 0.40 vs #36- 0.32 & #41- 0.30

seems smart deal for Habs and I assume Devils would want a late pick also?

Seems quite a run up to the draft! Cool.

Sweeney is getting roasted by Bruinsfans they say

(Sweeney was my d-partner in minor hockey, so kinda pull for him to do well as GM, but he is/has been darn Bruin forever!)

Still Konecny, Boeser, Merkley left on board, what are odds all 3 go in order next?

(if a fan of Habs taking best forward available)

(darn Canucks do take Boeser at 23rd)